SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 Empty Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Banner credit: Umngirl

FolLOWE on SOCIAL MEDIA

Sean's Twitter: @SeanLowe09
Sean's Instagram: @seanloweksu
Sean's Facebook: Sean Lowe
Catherine's Twitter: @clmgiudici
Catherine's Instagram: @catherinegiudici
Catherine's Pinterest: @GayaMcSnuggs

LOWE WEBSITES
Lowe Co Stationary: Lowe Co
No917 Clothing: No917
Sean's Blog: Patheos

LOWE'S APPEARANCE SCHEDULE

Events are hyperlinked. Click on the event to visit their website for more information.

PUBLIC

TELEVISION AND MEDIA
January 1 ~ Countdown to Nick Special ~ ABC

SAMUEL THOMAS APPEARANCE
July 2, 2016

Important Dates
January 18 ~ Smith's Birthday
January 20 ~ Saylor's Birthday
January 26 ~ Sean and Catherine's Wedding Anniversary
February 17 ~ Crista'a Birthday
March 7 ~ Jay's Birthday
March10 ~ Grandma Lola's Birthday
April 2 ~ Andrew's Birthday
April 29 ~ Catherine's Birthday
June 9 ~ Ashby's Birthday
July 2 ~ Samuel's Birthday
August 13 ~ Monica's Birthday
September 12 ~ Sherry's Birthday
September 15 ~ Kensington Birthday
October 19 ~ Cynthia's Birthday
October 19 ~ Madeley's Birthday
October 24 ~ Shay's Birthday
November 16 ~ Sean's Birthday
November 17 ~ Sean and Catherine's Engagement Anniversary
December 6 ~ Lola's Birthday
December 17 ~ India's Birthday
December 23 ~ Ellie's Birthday

Old thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:53 am; edited 5 times in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:56 am

Carrying over from the previous thread:

umngirl wrote:A family friend in Seattle took some family pics. These are fantastic.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:08 pm

Aww! My goodness ! These pics are beautiful! Thanks for posting Smiley

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:43 pm

@SeanLowe09: A quick note about the Presidential election, no matter what side you’re on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:19 pm

Haha

Dude is an ego maniac. Insisted on staring at himself in the mirror all morning. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:01 pm

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 3806527698 that made me laugh! What a great smile!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:21 pm

omg. my heart. he is such a cute baby! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:54 pm

I think he's been hitting the bottle. cantstopl This kid sure is a hoot!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:57 pm

Hahaha he is really a happy baby . So cute ! He got personality for sure . Love the Lowe family Smiley thanks for posting

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:09 pm

He is such a cutie and a little ham.

FYI: Cat is taking over @thebump IG page today. We may get a few pics and new details from there.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:10 pm

Coming right up with. Hold tight.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:12 pm

So far the pics we have seen but there are tidbits we haven't heard.

Part one:

We have another amazing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] host today! We're are beyond excited to have @catherinegiudici giving us an inside look as she and @seanloweksu tackle new parenthood. First up: "The theme for my awesome baby shower should have been really hard to decide, considering I didn't know the gender of Baby Lowe, but I figured it was really a party for me so it wasn't *that* hard. I saw a picture on Pinterest of a really colorful, playful party so I showed that image to my girlfriends, told them I was into flamingos and they created something epic for me...uhhh us Even though I thought BLowe was a boy, I wore pink just becayse the dress was super cute, it fit me and the party would be covered in pink flamingos. Having my sweet friends making precious memories with me was the most special part about my shower. I cried happy tears realizing that Baby Lowe was already so loved and Sean and I would have the support of so many wonderful humans." by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

+39
landrje
florenlacs
Just Looking
mprssdbyu
atem