SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:14 pm

Part two. Her labor story:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with @catherinegiudici continues! Next up: "Delivering Samuel was the hardest part of the baby process. I had a great pregnancy and an easy time after he was born, so something had to be difficult! My biggest fear was that I wouldn't deliver naturally, which is what happened. Fortunately, him and I were both healthy and once I got to hold that sweet little goober in my arms, nothing else mattered. I went through over twelve hours of contractions with no drugs (my initial birth plan was to do it naturally), had to get pitocin because I wasn't progressing, got an epidural and then six hours later, had a c-section because the cord was wrapped around his neck twice. Short of a water birth, I pretty much experienced every way a woman can give birth Samuel is worth every minute of my hyperventilating, pain, recovery and sleepless nights." by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:16 pm

I have something in common with Samuel. I had the umbilical cord wrapped twice around my beck when I was born.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:30 pm

She is so cute when she is pregnant. I wonder if they will wait a bit before getting pregnant again.

The pics of Samuel looks like his eyes are blue. That would be quite unique.

Also that last picture of Catherine it looks like she has an extra toe in that shot. Is that just the fuzziness of the picture. (not that there is anything wrong with that)
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:41 pm

She doesn't have an extra toe that I know of. Smiley

Yes, Samuel's eyes are very blue right now and his hair is light. Both like his daddy. His coloring is a little more olive-toned, like his mom.

As far as I know, they weren't going to wait too long to try again but Catherine's c-section may require a longer wait period. Who knows.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:09 pm

Part three:

Our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with @catherinegiudici continues! Next up: ""As a new mom, I'm so happy to be partnering with @Dreft to tackle all of Samuel's messy moments. I've quickly learned that parenthood and babyhood is messy and never picture-perfect, but it's also filled with fun, adventures and precious memories. I​ love​ ​embracing​ all of the special, messy moments as they come and thankfully with @Dreft, we can ​worry less about the​ mess and ​instead ​focus more on all of the amazing times we have to share together as a family!"​ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:13 pm

Like reading these little tidbits. Smiley

PS: How has it been a year since I met them!? :thud sunny

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:08 pm

Part four. Team Lowe:

Next up from our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with @catherinegiudici: "In our family, it's 'ride or die.' (Excuse the phrase, that's just how we do.) Samuel, Sean and I have been the best team since we found out I was pregnant. We aren't only family, we are best friends. We've been learning, laughing and crying together and sometimes all at once. My absolute favorite part of being a new mom is that goofy grin Samuel gets whenever he's happy (and similar grin when he's pooping.) I am addicted to both! Beyond those two things, sometimes I have to remind myself that I'm a mom and that I haven't just found a new best friend." by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:06 pm

Part five. All about Sean:

Next up from our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with catherinegiudici: "The thing I was looking forward to the most about parenthood was Sean becoming a dad and I love watching it come to fruition. He makes up the dumbest songs to make Samuel laugh and of course-against everything I have in me to pretend I don't like them-I end up cracking up alongside them. A lot of the responsibilities so far have been on my shoulders but Sean has *never* (literally never) said no to anything I ask him to do when it comes to Samuel. Sean could be dead asleep and if I wake him up to change his diaper, he doesn't bat an eye and happily takes over. And if I need to focus for a couple hours on work or just need to do something for myself, Sean loves to take Samuel to the mall and just walk around. The pictures I get from their time together makes my heart smile so big. I can't wait to see what crazy stuff they get into as he grows up!" by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:03 pm

Part six:

Our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] continues! Next up from @catherineguidici: "I'm sure like most moms, my biggest parenting challenge so far is trying to balance motherhood with my work, my home and being a wife. All I ever want to do is hang out with him. Makes life as an adult with responsibilities preeeeetty tough. But that's what smartphones (and hubbies who work from home) are for My trick for helping Samuel get sleep is a bath, a massage and a sleep machine! Oh and swaddles before three months and his Magic Sleepsuit now have been huge blessings!" by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:02 pm

Final part:

"Proud mom moment: My baby is just the best! Samuel has been my best bud ever since I could rub my belly and talk to him. I'm obsessed with the fact that he looks like me as an adult and Sean as a baby-I still can't believe I have a tall, white, blond, blue-eyed baby! His laugh makes any sad moment I've ever had in my life melt away. I love that he opens his mouth when I kiss him because I just know that's him kissing me back. I love that (almost) every time I hold him, he stops crying. I love that he latched. I love that he wears sleepsacks that look like dresses. I love that he talks to me in his own little baby way. I love that he smells like cheese. I love that he smells like poop. I love how we've morphed into the same disgusting, happy go-lucky being that is Sammy (Samuel + Mommy). I love my sweet, sweet boy." A huge thank you to @catherineguidici for hosting today's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Be sure to follow her account to see the many adventures of "Sammy"! Click the link in our bio to learn about Catherine and Sean's biggest parenting surprises! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:13 pm

^^ I posted the accompanying article in media

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:32 pm

Well that was a fun Tuesday. We got some fun new tidbits and from the article on The Bump some better pics of Samuel's nursery.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

+39
landrje
florenlacs
Just Looking
mprssdbyu
atem