SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:40 pm

YYYEEESSSSS!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by provenceguy Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:40 pm

omg....
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1858

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:43 pm

Thats been the best five seconds of my day.! laugh out loud

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:45 pm

I'm gonna watch this on a loop. Lol

And Sean managed to put it together.

(We won't mention it took him 3 hours and Samuel would probably prefer to play with the box.)

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:48 pm

Our little couple being all 'parenty' is so cute.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:14 pm

Hahaha...so funny! I love the nightly (or daily) treats from these 3, keep them coming, hear?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:46 pm

Thanks to @oldevilhag on Twitter for this screen grab. I mean, come on...

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:49 pm

He's too cool for school. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:02 am

That boy is so cute. Looks like he is crawling. They better get ready, he will be a handful once he is on the move.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:55 am

lipsis wrote:Daily dose of Samuel

I planted my Cards That Grow and this is what sprouted. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I just can't stop looking at this picture of Samuel! You're right Linds, those eyes. Looks like a little blond pussycat getting ready to pounce. The little crawler will be running around that yard in a nano second. He is truly one of the most adorable babies I've ever seen. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:08 pm

Cute outfit! I love seeing them dressed up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:00 pm

Picnic lunch for the Lowe's. And possibly taking a few pictures for business. Smiley

Courtesy Cats IG story

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

+39
landrje
florenlacs
Just Looking
mprssdbyu
atem