SELECT CONTENT

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Empty Re: Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:09 pm

She had ons with Nick 9 months ago, didn't want to swap numbers with Nick, didn't contact him for months and months, but beelined to the show as soon as she found out Nick was the lead?! Suspicious, at least. Also, her trying to lay the hurt and heartbreak on during the break up acting was just pathetic. I'm glad Nick called her out on it, too.

She can be a wonferful person IRL, but her sl for this show was famehungry and she came across quite badly, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 8 Empty Re: Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by notarose Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:28 pm

I think she is just a poor communicator in the sense that she wasn't upfront when she exited the limo and appeared to not have thought through her narrative before she sat down with Nick night one.
She over-shared with Christen and under-shared with Nick.
Regardless of her motivates for going on the show, they don't speak the same language so there was zip potential for a relationship.

If she's getting SM negativity I hope it wanes soon. She appears to have accomplished things in life and to have positive traits. It would have been better if she had not gone on the show but she did so it is what it is IMO.

I agree. She came off badly. Very muddled in the way she thinks.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:43 pm

I think she was expecting Nick to be more exited and eager when he saw her, and he wasn't. That imo threw her off. She was maybe expecting to have one leg up over the other ladies because of their brief past, but Nick was IMO over it and moved on. He closed that chapter 9 months ago, and didn't feel the need to reopen it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:53 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I think she was expecting Nick to be more exited and eager when he saw her, and he wasn't. That imo threw her off. She was maybe expecting to have one leg up over the other ladies because of their brief past, but Nick was IMO over it and moved on. He closed that chapter 9 months ago, and didn't feel the need to reopen it.

:yes: totally. Some people don't get that others get over them after they themselves say no. giggling
Didn't read Andi's book but from tidbits shared in the forum I think she wrote about going to Nick's place post-Josh for a "hit it and quit it" sesh that went nowhere.
Plenty of fish in the sea - no need to swim backwards.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Liz interview

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:06 am

I haven't followed Jade, did she say anything in interview or on SM after Liz got eliminated?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:41 am

notarose wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Liz interview

Thanks for that! Very interesting listen.

My favorite part was her talking about how the girls all had each others' backs and made a pact not to interrupt each other on their group date and how the girls (Vanessa, the Danielles, taylor) wrote her a sweet note. This seems like such a great group of women!

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:16 pm

What note? and where
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:33 pm

Liz posted her audition video yesterday...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She annoyed me so much on the show, but I can see how a lot of it was producer manipulated. If producers encouraged her to write that "breakup" letter, I wish she would have said no more and not talked about stuff as much .

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+22
happygolucky
Maddy
hae1001
Sprite
lleyki