SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 25 of 71 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 48 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

captaincanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:10 pm

Well, I for one am glad there are only 3 HTDs. I hate involving families as it is and it has be crystal clear ... to me at least ... that Jasmine while liking both Benoit and Kevin P has absolutely no interest in a long term relationship with either one. Plus, this means we will see more of her time with them on HTDs and get a better idea of their interaction.

So far, based on this last episode, I'm with Mike as F1, Kevin W as F2 and Mikhel as F3.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

captaincanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:11 pm

I said earlier a few pages back, after the jealous act, Kevin has to be F3. The way she is with Mikhel is no comparison to Kevin. Again tonight during alone time, she is so genuinely into him as he is with her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:12 pm

Does anyone think mikhel could be f1 and mike next Bach? I can't wait to watch this Ep :bigsmile: thank you all who live posted bestbud!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:13 pm

Thanks GA and Sprite for the live recap.

Hope we get more SCs next week for more sleuthing.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:13 pm

Is she rewarding KW with a second 1-1 after his outburst? If so I think he will probably be F1. stupid

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think she is using this time to get some answers but he wont win.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] no he wont be just a gut feeling.

Last edited by reason on Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I said earlier a few pages back, after the jealous act, Kevin has to be F3. The way she is with Mikhel is no comparison to Kevin. Again tonight during alone time, she is so genuinely into him as he is with her.

I am torn on this one. I can see a case for either being F2, but I just think that as much as she likes and is attracted to Mikhel, she is finding him too soft. I think as annoyed as she was with Kevin W's behaviour tonight, I think she wants a stronger, take charge kind of guy and that is not Mikhel.

I could still change my mind on this one after next week or even the HTDs. I'm pretty certain thought, that Mikey is not going anywhere!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that too! dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:18 pm

The way she spoke to Mike in the dessert seal everything for me as him being the final 1. She is just tying up loose ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:18 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I said earlier a few pages back, after the jealous act, Kevin has to be F3. The way she is with Mikhel is no comparison to Kevin. Again tonight during alone time, she is so genuinely into him as he is with her.

I am torn on this one. I can see a case for either being F2, but I just think that as much as she likes and is attracted to Mikhel, she is finding him too soft. I think as annoyed as she was with Kevin W's behaviour tonight, I think she wants a stronger, take charge kind of guy and that is not Mikhel.

I could still change my mind on this one after next week or even the HTDs. I'm pretty certain thought, that Mikey is not going anywhere!
IA. I'm also thinking he is not F1 because of how much of his final 2 time was shown in the season preview. There is no trace of either Mike or KW there.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:19 pm

cheerleader     captaincanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 1710264613     :dancingdoggy:     :Woah-hoo:

just read the posts and that horrible egomaniac Drew has finally gone! - I'll enjoy the rest of the episodes so much more now.

Now.... if she could just get rid of Kevin W with his wanky wavy finger ... all would be perfect. captaincanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 2498057887

Can't wait to see the episode - thanks for all the great live posts - it was fun to read.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:25 pm

captaincanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 3806527698 giggling cantstopl

Now.... if she could just get rid of Kevin W with his wanky wavy finger ... all would be perfect.

This make me laugh so loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 71 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 48 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again