SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 59 of 71 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 65 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CaptainCanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by casjacknick Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:10 pm

I liked the bread baking part. And afterwards of course. Honestly my fear of heights would have made Kevin P's date terrifying but they seemed to love it.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

CaptainCanada - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:12 pm

Yeah, I would not be able to do KP's date laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:05 pm

albean99 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I didn't know it had been advertised several places. Is there somewhere we can see it? It seems strange to me but we'll see how it works out.
Don't think you understood what I said.  I said the date of the MTA date of Nov 15 has been advertised several places....facebook, the website, etc

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:12 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
lightredemption wrote:I think it says a lot that its the ep before HTDs and Mike literally had to ask Jasmine if she "liked him as a person". I mean, what? laugh out loud

Totally agree, there is a preview clip of her asking Mike how he feels about her next week as well. So if they both have to ask and don't already know then as great a guy as Mike is IMO she will let him go at final 3 not to get his hopes up further. So I believe Mike will be final 3, Mikhel final 2 has already laid it on the line how he feels but their cultural differences may be the straw that is the barrier that and Kevin since she knows Kevin wants her and when he finally says  ILOVEU   it will be all she has been wanting to hear. In my opinion, no one else stacked up after his first one on one date. He can take her on the lake in his boat and she can take more pics (with her reflection in his sunglasses  heartglasses ... ha ha) & travel to his parents condo in Florida and have the stable home life & family they both want. Perfect!!!! :sweetheart:
Sorry got to interject here. With Brad and Bianka, that was a question that Brad had right from the start till the very last date they had. That was her storyline and obstacle and she was F1 so don't know how we can say that he won't be the F1. Just to put it here that past winners also had the same questions brought to them.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:20 pm

reason wrote:
lightredemption wrote:I think it says a lot that its the ep before HTDs and Mike literally had to ask Jasmine if she "liked him as a person". I mean, what? laugh out loud

Well she has been talking mostly about moving to Winnipeg so I see nothing wrong if he finally asked that question.  Color me confused MO of course.
There's nothing wrong with him asking the question. I'm just saying that, IMO, at this late stage its kinda weird that he has to
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it does not surprise me that he asked. I have not seem Jasmine saying to anyone I like you and there are so many of them, if it was me as a man I would asked too. JMHO of course it's all good.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:57 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
albean99 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I didn't know it had been advertised several places. Is there somewhere we can see it? It seems strange to me but we'll see how it works out.
Don't think you understood what I said.  I said the date of the MTA date of Nov 15 has been advertised several places....facebook, the website, etc

That's what I wanted to know. I don't go to any Bachelorette Canada sites so didn't know they were advertising the date. I still think they could pair it with something even if it isn't the FDs but won't argue the point.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to me it seemed to indicate that they hadn't really talked all that much and still think that Mike is behind the other two as far as their relationship goes.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:08 pm

albean99 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

That's what I wanted to know. I don't go to any Bachelorette Canada sites so didn't know they were advertising the date. I still think they could pair it with something even if it isn't the FDs but won't argue the point.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to me it seemed to indicate that they hadn't really talked all that much and still think that Mike is behind the other two as far as their relationship goes.
Well, for Bachcan 1/2 they didn't pair it with anything and it is the same producers so highly doubt that there will be pairing of any type again.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  This season is already different and the schedule I saw for season 1 had the WTA earlier in the season than this one. It doesn't make sense to put the FDs, MTP, and LCDs and possibly FRC all in one episode either, does it? no idea

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IMO, they skip the FD's.  There are only 2 there.  IMO it would be MTP, LCD's and finale in one epi.  Season 1 I KNOW the WTA was actually right before the finale.  So not much different than this season.  I was supposed to be there for the taping of it but was sick.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I just looked it up. Bach Can 1 had the WTA the week after the FDs and the week before the finale/FRC. ATFR was the week after that. Season 2 was after the HTD and before the 2 part finale. If they skip the FDs, do you think the Cuba date is Mikhel's LCD?

It doesn't matter because we'll know what they're doing soon enough in any case.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] As I  just said, the WTA was right before the finale. one episode before it will be this time....IMO, not that much earlier.   THat is what I stated above.  Again, I was supposed to go to the fillming of the WTA, had a ticket for it but was ill enough to end up in the hospital so Yea, I do know when it was.

IMO there won't be FD's, it will be LCD's.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 71 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 65 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again