SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dallas - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:56 am

Rachel exceeded my expectations last night! I initially thought she would be standoffish but she was interacting with the girls and making jokes. She seemed genuinely excited to get the first impression rose and was not expecting it at all. Class act all round! I hope it continues that way.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

dallas - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:25 am

Yes I love me some Rachel last night.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:52 am

She's getting a lot of love online IMO. I'm going to watch in a bit, so excited!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:56 am

Yes I loved Rachel last night. Pre show I wasn't a fan. I guess when I pictured lawyer, I thought Andi's stiff/ cold personality. I really like how well spoken and loose she was. She came across very likeable. I'm very excited to see her and how the rest of the top 3 are moving forward. She's definitely my favorite.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:57 am

I love her too. I wasnt going to watch this season but she has sucked me in. She has a cute IG video, I would bring here but I dont know how to

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:49 pm

So i made gifs last season to show Jojo & Jordan's connection but since i am spoiled and know the outcome, I will be making gifs to show Rachel's personality which is amazing IMO. I hope you all enjoy Smiley
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:56 pm

dallas - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 3806527698

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Source: Gif made by me

Last edited by Dessler on Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:03 pm

Thanks Dessler. I like Rachel's personality.

I do hope she's the bachelorette.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:14 pm

I like her a lot! I am really rooting for her! She seems like a fun likable person. Plus she's a total knockout!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:16 pm

I like her too, one of my faves.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:38 pm

Some seasons I'm no idea about the FIR but I thought Rachel clearly caught his attention and was a great choice.  She came across as vibrant and confident.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:54 pm

Loved her! (and thank goodness because I'm only watching this one for the women and as a whole they underwhelmed me as much as Nick).

I expected confident, mature and articulate, which she was, but she was also really warm, lighthearted and natural on camera IMO. I'll be happy to watch her journey to Bachelorette this season (IMO, hopefully) and make that my reason for sticking with the show with such a dud lead. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena