SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neworleans - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:58 pm

Rachel will make an excellent Bachelorette. Looking forward to it.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

neworleans - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:59 pm

I love that she was cracking jokes throughout the night. It's easy to see why so many of the girls seem to love her post show

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:12 pm

"I had so many wonderful conversations that night and there was no shortage of great first impressions. I certainly felt the chemistry that Vanessa felt between us, Alexis had me laughing out loud, Corinne held nothing back and Danielle L. was gorgeous in that dress. Despite all that, the connection I had with Rachel felt unlike any other that evening.

It was crazy just how easy it was to be myself around Rachel. As clichéd as it sounds, it was like we had known one another for years, but she still took my breath away. I know what it’s like to receive that First Impression Rose, having gotten it from Andi. And as great a feeling as it was, there is no denying it came with a little target on my back. I felt confident that Rachel had the maturity and class to handle all that came with receiving that first rose."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:18 pm

I really hope she'll be the Bachelorette. She impressed me the most last night, but it'll be interesting to see where the alleged feud with Vanessa stems from and who I'll end up siding with.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:44 pm

notarose wrote:Some seasons I'm no idea about the FIR but I thought Rachel clearly caught his attention and was a great choice.  She came across as vibrant and confident.

"vibrant and confident" are great choice of words to describe the girl we saw last night. There is something about her...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:52 pm

mindless wrote:I really hope she'll be the Bachelorette. She impressed me the most last night, but it'll be interesting to see where the alleged feud with Vanessa stems from and who I'll end up siding with.

I have a feeling it'll be partially jealousy from one or both parties. These two are the only ones I saw had immediate chemistry with Nick. Vanessa's already halfway in love with Nick from what I saw last night, Rachel's definitely smitten and if her feelings develop like I think they will (she gushed about him being a rare find/breed in the previews), we might be in for a bit of fireworks between these two.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:07 pm

I really like her a lot. I'm not sure she'd make a good lead. Time will tell I guess

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:16 pm

Wow I have so many favourites this year! Love Rachel! She remind and of jubilee who I absolutely adore! Very excited for this season can't wait
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] im curious why you are unsure she would make a good lead? Is it just a feeling? Pre show, i wasnt sure i would like her or the idea of her as the next bachelorette. However, she was a standout for me last night.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:44 pm

She's not doing anything for me yet. I need to see more of her to determine if she'll be a good lead or not. I didn't see that next lead edit for her. I'm sure that will all change if she in fact is in consideration.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:14 pm

Curious, has a FIR ever become a lead (other than Nick)?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:25 pm

hae1001 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] im curious why you are unsure she would make a good lead? Is it just a feeling? Pre show, i wasnt sure i would like her or the idea of her as the next bachelorette. However, she was a standout for me last night.
To me her personality is great. However, I don't think she has a strong enough personality to do the lead. It's still early time will tell,

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena