SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dallas - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:47 pm

reason wrote:Let me put out some humor do I believe that she is dating? No.  As a lawyer did she not sign a contract? Yes.  I will leave this hanging, because I dont think she is a fool, No.  With all implications of that said contract.

Since I dont live in the US can someone tell me where Vieques is please? thank you in advance.

Are the contestants absolutely not allowed to date while the season is airing? Because I just thought that they weren't supposed to be obvious and public about it, at least until they get eliminated. So I would not be surprised if Rachel is dating if she wasn't the F1. Of course that doesn't mean she can't still be the next Bachelorette, especially if it's a casual situation.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

dallas - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:49 pm

I do think you're technically not allowed to date, but I don't think that's ever stopped anyone before. Robby was on Bumble, Chantal was going on public dates with her now husband, and even Jojo was predicted to have pictures at Chad's apartment. I could totally see Rachel dating and don't think she would let that contract stop her. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:06 pm

Melissa who was F1 was out dating Tye before she and Jason even filmed their ATFR!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:35 pm

Wasn't Ben rumoured to be dating Tenley while Kaitlyn's season was airing? I might be wrong but I think it was even reported by Usweekly before he became the Bachelor.

If Rachel is indeed dating, I'd say good for her. IMO Why should she be alone when the guy she was dating on the show is most likely engaged? As long as she is not obvious about it on SM and inadvertently spoils the show, I see no problem with her going on dates. Maybe it would even help her if she becomes the Bachelorette and she wouldn't mention Nick's name a 1000 times like Jojo did with Ben. laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Melissa who was F1 was out dating Tye before she and Jason even filmed their ATFR!

Yes and there were rumours that Tye picked her up at the airport but that couldn't possibly be since she was the F1. Suspect

Twitter
Rachel Lindsay ‏@TheRachLindsay 5m5 minutes ago
therachlindsay Dreaming about all the exciting things to come in 2017 while taking in the beauty of Puerto Rico....Ok, really just dreaming of the margarita I'm about to have. Same thing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:45 pm

I'd say going to Puerto Rico with a guy is more than just dating. It's either this guy is a platonic friend she feels comfortable taking overseas trips with, or they have some type of history.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:12 pm

Whoa! That's some great sleuthing! We shall see. Hmmm...

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:13 am

crunchycheeto wrote:I'd say going to Puerto Rico with a guy is more than just dating. It's either this guy is a platonic friend she feels comfortable taking overseas trips with, or they have some type of history.

Did she inform you that she is there with a guy? Are you speaking about it because you know that it is the truth? just curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:18 am

Isn't there also another person there? On the previous page, someone said she had also posted an Instagram story with another friend. If that's the case, then I'm more inclined to believe that it's a friend trip than her sneaking off with a guy. However, if it is the latter, imo he's not very attractive. If she is the next bachelorette, I hope that's not indicative of what the guys would look like.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:23 am

Is there a photo please?

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:34 am

reason wrote:
crunchycheeto wrote:I'd say going to Puerto Rico with a guy is more than just dating. It's either this guy is a platonic friend she feels comfortable taking overseas trips with, or they have some type of history.

Did she inform you that she is there with a guy?  Are you speaking about it because you know that it is the truth?  just curious.

I never mentioned Rachel. It was a general statement that if a man and a woman were to go overseas together, it's either they're platonic friends or they've been together long enough to have had an established relationship (i.e., more than ~just~ dating).

My comment was in response to a series of posts in the last two pages about Rachel being in Puerto Rico, perhaps, with a guy she just followed on SM, and the speculation surrounding her dating activities. I was making a comment about the use of the term 'dating'; I was not confirming that she is, in fact, dating.

crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:49 am

Whatever the situation is the fact is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] noticed she recently followed this guy, and now they are at the same vacation spot.

He posts on his Facebook, his location, she posts a pic on the beach, same location. We know they know each other because she tagged him and gave him credit for an IG she posted.

Perhaps it's the friends friend, regardless, I don't think I'd go away with someone I just recently met. So maybe she knows him before even going on the show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena