SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neworleans - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:12 pm

traveling to wisconsin. rachel is really good at impressions! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

neworleans - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:34 pm

she's so cute!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:24 pm

Omg I love Alexis and Rachel, so cute and silly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:30 pm

cantstopl Too funny! She didn't sound anything like Alexis though!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:54 pm

atem wrote:cantstopl Too funny!  She didn't sound anything like Alexis though!

She's hilarious, but IA... that sounded nothing like a New Jersey accent. It wasn't even vaguely New England / East Coast. rofl
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:01 am

The guy Rachel was speculated to have gone on a vacation with in Puerto Rico is now following some of her closest friends from the season (based on SM) - Raven, Astrid, Kristina, Whitney and Alexis. Interesting!

Source: IG - iamdjsouljah
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:11 am

coolangel wrote:The guy Rachel was speculated to have gone on a vacation with in Puerto Rico is now following some of her closest friends from the season (based on SM) - Raven, Astrid, Kristina, Whitney and Alexis. Interesting!

:detective He only follows 104 people, which makes it even more significant IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:16 am

Astrid posted this picture with Rachel. Some of the other cast members are being cute in the comments  Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Don't play hard to get, play hard to forget [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 am

coolangel wrote:The guy Rachel was speculated to have gone on a vacation with in Puerto Rico is now following some of her closest friends from the season (based on SM) - Raven, Astrid, Kristina, Whitney and Alexis. Interesting!

The guy was on Astrid snapchat and instagram story, he is hilarious and was making them laugh. Very interesting!
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:30 am

Interesting. If anything comes out of this, remember our very own [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] picked up on this.

julychild wrote:Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:25 pm

From all random of random happenstance, I saw a post that shows that Rachel and some guy she follows on sm are both at the same hotel in Vieques....hmmmmm?!?! (or nothing, could be a group thing)

Check out his latest post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Looks like a recent follow on IG and Twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Because I know people will ask...We know Rachel is at the same place based on her IG stories.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:27 pm

Yeah, that is interesting!

Has Rachel started following any other people not from this season?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:16 pm

He's basically asking her about hometown dates on their first date. IMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena