SELECT CONTENT

Christen Whitney - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christen Whitney - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Christen Whitney - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:54 pm

Rolly wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I agree. I bet part of production was hoping Nick would actually go as far as to sleep with her and then dismiss her before the FRC. (not cruel enough to say the next RC cantstopl )
To me, this season is starting to take on life imitating art, imitating life. A competition of whether TPTB can say "gotcha" to Nick first or Nick saying to TPTB "gotcha before you got me".  Liz didn't have to go on this date, it was perfectly set up so she would.

word

I think part of the enjoyment for me in this season will be watching the Nick vs tptb song and dance. They will throw everything in their arsenal of tricks at him. He knows it and will be expecting it, but he just doesn't know what to expect and will try his best to deflect and do damage control. Liz was the just the first salvo in this game of chicken. Who will come out on top? Who will outsmart who? Who will outwit, outlast, outplay? Staying tuned...

And Nick knows in this game of chicken TPTB always get to have the last word with their edit. This isn't Nick's first rodeo. :Bubba:

Yup. This season is going to be the most complex for me as a viewer. There is the obvious "love story" that is geared to the general viewing audience. There is the editing that I enjoy watching, but in addition, this season there is this whole complex relationship between Nick and all the producers/editors. He is smart and knows how they work. He knows what the audience thinks about him...thanks to a lot of editing. He knows they mess with their lead and knows they will with him and they hold the upper hand and always come out on top. What can he do to keep the damage at a minimum if he truly is interested in someone there? How can he give them enough, so they will be happy with their show and won't edit him or his F1 in a negative way? or at least with as little negativity as possible?

So many layers. I am pumped. :fingersarecrossed

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Christen Whitney - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Christen Whitney - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:02 pm

I liked Christen telling Nick she knew. IMO Liz should've talked with Nick the first time they met, straight up, not acted like she didn't know him. Then putting Christen in an awkward position in confiding in her, when Christen is there to get to know Nick herself. If it was sbout any random guy, no problem, but Christen knowing Liz/Nick secrets wouldn't bode well for Christen. She didn't spill to the other girls, or gossip.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:48 pm

Her IG is now public.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:49 pm

Her face is growing on me. Not that she was unattractive before, but her expressiveness makes her super adorable. I saw lots of people, including the Bachelor account, post her reaction pics.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:27 pm

Am I the only one who felt kind of surprised that Christen went home so quickly (with an unspoiled mindset)... I knew she would... but I am speaking as if I had an unspoiled mindset, I probably would have had her staying longer than girls like Jaimi, Jasmine and Josephine in which I call the 3 J's. I just don't see the chemistry with those 3 and felt they would have went home by now if I was unspoiled JMO. I guess Christen just wasn't his type and her group date rose was a pure symbol of "Thanks for aiding me with handling the Liz situation swiftly" IMO.
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:03 am

Yea, I feel like a lot of girls are matter of time girls that he's not into. Esp Josephine, Jaimi., astrid...not really sure how any of them have made it this far. I thought it was weird how he sent home Brittany but kept those others. It must be because they think they're more entertaining or something.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:11 am

Duke702 wrote:Yea, I feel like a lot of girls are matter of time girls that he's not into. Esp Josephine, Jaimi., astrid...not really sure how any of them have made it this far. I thought it was weird how he sent home Brittany but kept those others. It must be because they think they're more entertaining or something.  

I agree a million percent! I am not saying that Christen or Brittany were F4 worthy, but if I were left unspoiled and just by watching scenes with them, I'd definitely think that Brittany, Christen, and even Hailey (the girl who was roasting marshmallows with him) go further than women like Josephine, Jaimi, Astrid, and Jasmine. If I were unspoiled, I'd feel like his eliminations were totally random IMO.

Random thought but.... It's crazy how all the girls were saying night 1 that they wish they thought like Lacey and rode a camel because it was epic, however Lacey gets cut episode 2... LOL... No one is safe, and so many girls who I feel like he is not into are still around. So strange IMO.
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:40 am

I think this is the case every year.  The lead must retain a certain number per epi.  I assume some remain longer because they are interesting to hang out with while others are more likely to entertain viewers. Plus there are potential next Bettes that need to be mentored through "the process".
Now that the number is dwindling I do think it becomes rather random for all but a few. All probably great people but not compatible for Nick or considered by tptb choices to "audition" for Bette.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:35 am

notarose wrote:I think this is the case every year.  The lead must retain a certain number per epi.  I assume some remain longer because they are interesting to hang out with while others are more likely to entertain viewers. Plus there are potential next Bettes that need to be mentored through "the process".
Now that the number is dwindling I do think it becomes rather random for all but a few. All probably great people but not compatible for Nick or considered by tptb choices to "audition" for Bette.

You're absolutely right, I know they need fillers to retain a certain amount of people per episode but I just thought that some of the girls (who I think were fillers as well) who are already eliminated had more chemistry or stood out more than some of the girls still here jmo.
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:37 pm

IMO, it's not any different than past seasons.  Other than on a 1:1, or dismissing someone like he did Liz or Dominique, it's not like he has a lot of say on when people leave at the RCs.  That's up the TPTB and the storyboard.  IMO, the normal girls, often are dismissed early, if they're not in the top 4-6.  The drama and crazy stick around longer giving TPTB more to work with when cutting the edit, IMO.  It's the same old song and dance... That leaves us wishing some of the normal had stayed and the drama had gone, IMO.  JMOAA

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:39 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO, it's not any different than past seasons.  Other than on a 1:1, or ismissing someone like he did Liz or Dominique, it's not like he has a lot of say on when people leave at the RCs.  That's up the TPB and the storyboard.  IMO, the normal girls, often are dismissed early, if they're not in the top 4-6.  The drama and crazy stick around longer giving TPTB more to work with when cutting the edit, IMO.  It's the same old song and dance... That leaves us wishing some of the normal had stayed and the drama had gone, IMO.  JMOAA

I agree. This is the basic formula. It works for them, in their eyes. When it stops working or someone in production has a creative fart, things will change.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:34 pm

Christen has company - Josephine and Jaimie.  Their combined SM pics include Wells and Luke.
TPTB has been very lenient about girls still on the show appearing with male alumni.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Christen Whitney - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
crunchycheeto
Cocoasneeze
Rolly
Sprite
Catdwoman50