SELECT CONTENT

Angela Amezcua - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angela Amezcua - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Angela Amezcua - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:50 pm

coolangel wrote:Does she look like a match to anyone else? Name is Angela Amezcua and Lauren H follows her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

notarose wrote:snipped..
I think it could be her

Office Manager/Teen & Advanced Instructor
Having worked in the modeling and talent industry during her college years, Angela – who recently relocated to Greenville from her native Maryland – joined Millie Lewis as an agency model.  An immediate success with our clients, she has been booked by national clients such as Rooms to Go, Great Clips (opposite Dale Earnhardt, Jr. and Kasey Kahne), Hincapie Sportswear and LAT Sportswear.  Angela has also graced the runways in numerous fashion shows throughout the Southeast.

Angela is a summa cum laude graduate of West Virginia University with a bachelor’s degree in business and marketing.   In her capacity as Millie Lewis’ office manager, she assists with bookings, class coordination and the many other daily activities associated with running our busy agency and school.  In addition to those full-time duties, she lends her formidable talents and expertise to the Agency as director of our Children’s Division, as well as an instructor in our Teen Personal Development program and Advanced Modeling programs.

This is her in side profile (April, 2015) - verified at bottom of link page

GuardianAngel wrote:I think it's her too!

She has long straight arms, her nose looks the same as per [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s pic.

millielewisgreenville.com

The hair line is the same, and her collar bone looks the same.

cropped and resized from

yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! I think that's her, nice catch!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Angela Amezcua - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Angela Amezcua - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Duke702 Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:52 pm

I'm not convinced its her but it could be imo, I'd have to see a better face picture of her though. Or more comparable full length pics.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Angela Amezcua - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** Empty Re: Angela Amezcua - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:58 pm

Duke702 wrote:I'm not convinced its her but it could be imo, I'd have to see a better face picture of her though. Or more comparable full length pics.

I do not think it is her; her IG is private and she follows Lauren back. She could be a contestant though and eliminated earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:00 pm

It's ok, we'll leave her here until ABC confirms the bio's. We can continue to sleuth to prove yes or no. Easier to keep the info in one thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:11 pm

I think the girl that is circled is Elizabeth Whitelaw; there is a side profile of her when I put her name in Google. It is from her Twitter account that is deactivated.

Last edited by sportsgirl76 on Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change)

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:18 pm

Hmm..Didn't realize she follows Lauren back  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:23 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:I think the girl that is circled is Elizabeth Whitelaw; there is a side profile of her when I put her name in Google.  It is from her Twitter account that is deactivated.

The only thing is I'm not sure Elizabeth W is that tall and thin. This girl looks super tall compared to the others.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:28 pm

coolangel wrote:Hmm..Didn't realize she follows Lauren back  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Unfortunately she does. I wish it was her; she started following right around the the time Leila, Lacey, Olivia, Ida and Jasmine B. did. I think she was a contestant though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:35 pm

Duke702 wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:I think the girl that is circled is Elizabeth Whitelaw; there is a side profile of her when I put her name in Google.  It is from her Twitter account that is deactivated.

The only thing is I'm not sure Elizabeth W is that tall and thin. This girl looks super tall compared to the others.

You're right; that girl is very tall. I was looking at the pictures of Elizabeth and she is thin. However, she would need to be wearing high heels or wedges to get that tall. I can't tell if she is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:38 pm

Yea in the full length pic, she is next to Danielle Lo who is 5'5 (saw that on a site can't remember which) they are both wearing heels, and this girl is at least 3-4 inches taller still. Elizabeth looks kinda short to me. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:19 am

Angela is home, IG changes, profile pic changed.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:38 am

She would be around 27 yrs old.

"A 2007 graduate of Fort Hill High School and 2011 summa cum laude business graduate of West Virginia University, she is the daughter of Patrick and Melissa Amezcua.

...Amezcua has modeled for numerous companies, including Rooms To Go, Colosseum Athletics, 9 Rounds Kickboxing and Certus Bank. She has also appeared on the cover of Southern magazine and had a four-page feature within that magazine."

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angela Amezcua - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+6
Beagle
notarose
Aunties_Love
coolangel
Duke702