SELECT CONTENT

Angela Amezcua - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angela Amezcua - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Angela Amezcua - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Duke702 Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:02 pm

Yea I wondered and also think it's a different person. The Angela on the show, looks Hispanic, while the redhead is definitely white imo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Angela Amezcua - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Angela Amezcua - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by beader Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:27 pm

IMO, the brunette pictured above has a widow's peak, ears closer to her head, more tapered jawline. The strawberry blonde has freckles near her forehead hairline, ears look different, and seems to have a a more pronounced jaw line (at the point of the jaw joint). I don't see them as the same person at all--JMOFWIW.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:15 pm

Wow, it is crazy how different that same girl looks in her earlier pic! If it wasn't for that IG caption confirming it's the same person, I would swear up and down it was someone else.

I do think the dark hair (with some kind of work done) is her current look, so I don't think Angela is the girl that is circled in the NOLA pic.

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:18 pm

I dont think she is the woman in the NOLA photos either because she was sleuthed to be following (and being followed by) Lauren H on the 13th. So unless she eliminated herself mid episode, she was already eliminated before then.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:28 pm

beader wrote:IMO, the brunette pictured above has a widow's peak, ears closer to her head, more tapered jawline.  The strawberry blonde has freckles near her forehead  hairline, ears look different, and seems to have a a more pronounced jaw line (at the point of the jaw joint).  I don't see them as the same person at all--JMOFWIW.

Agree. The widow's peak is a clear indication imo that is not the same girl. The lips even with Botox would not give the natural plump shape the darker hair girl has.

GA can I ask where the strawberry blonde picture came from? I can't find the source. Thanks
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:37 pm

Beagle wrote:
beader wrote:IMO, the brunette pictured above has a widow's peak, ears closer to her head, more tapered jawline.  The strawberry blonde has freckles near her forehead  hairline, ears look different, and seems to have a a more pronounced jaw line (at the point of the jaw joint).  I don't see them as the same person at all--JMOFWIW.

Agree. The widow's peak is a clear indication imo that is not the same girl. The lips even with Botox would not give the natural plump shape the darker hair girl has.

GA can I ask where the strawberry blonde picture came from? I can't find the source. Thanks

It's from her modeling agency's website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] listed in her IG, but I don't see anything indicating that model is angela. Just seems like another random model.

ETA: Also, from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it was incorrectly concluded earlier in the thread that the first girl (who is strawberry blonde) was Angela. The caption clearly states her name is Lindsay. Angela is the forth girl and she looks exactly like the IG and other modeling pics. The strawberry blonde pictures here are NOT Angela and she is not the NOLA girl circled.

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:53 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Beagle wrote:

It's from her modeling agency's website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] listed in her IG, but I don't see anything indicating that model is angela. Just seems like another random model.

ETA: Also, from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it was incorrectly concluded earlier in the thread that the first girl (who is strawberry blonde) was Angela. The caption clearly states her name is Lindsay. Angela is the forth girl and she looks exactly like the IG and other modeling pics. The strawberry blonde pictures here are NOT Angela and she is not the NOLA girl circled.

Whew!  Good job - glad that mystery is solved! :claphands
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:11 pm

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Mystery solved.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Angela
Bachelorette
contestant biography

Hometown: Greenville, SC

Height: 5'7"

Tattoos: No

All-time favorite movies: Ace Ventura, Despicable Me, The Notebook

If you could be any animal, which one and why? Dolphin. They are playful and sociable and live in family groups.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Move 500+ miles away from home with no family.

What are five things you can't live without? Lip balm, water, hair tie, iPhone and most importantly – my mom.  Smiley

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Definitely married, have one kid so far. Be a stay at home mom. Still model some if possible. Enjoying life with my family.

If I never had to ______, I would be very happy. Drive myself anywhere

What's your worst date memory? A guy putting down the name as "Batman" while we waited for a table. So immature.

What's your guiltiest pleasure of any kind? Desserts! Oh, and I lick the popcorn bag too. I'm a weirdo. My brother and I used to do it all the time when we were little. So unhealthy. LOL.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:02 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:42 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:02 pm

I thought she looked so gorgeous in that first promo video, but not sure, because she doesn't look as gorg in her bio pic.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angela Amezcua - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+6
Beagle
notarose
Aunties_Love
coolangel
Duke702