SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rosé - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:24 pm

What if Vanessa is not ready and treats it like a fling? Lots of possibilities, imo, given her background and having an IMDb page and acting in small roles and now on a reality tv show. To me, they are in the same boat. She's no different than him, imo, when she goes on this show regardless of the number of times. My only hope is that if she is the one for him that it works out for them both in the long run. If not, no harm no foul, imo, since even off the show things don't work out always in real life.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

rosé - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:31 pm

Idk at this point I have more faith in Vanessa laugh out loud.

IMO they are in 2 different worlds, it'll be interesting to watch.

rosé - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:49 pm

IMO, Nick is ready. I think that he has enjoyed the single life living in LA and longs to find a woman to share his life with. He was ready three times before this to settle down and get engaged. How much more will he be ready if the girl is on the same page with him? I don't think it's Nick we will have to worry about. Whichever woman he chooses, he will commit to her because he chose her. I have no fear about that. Whether it will work out in real life and for the long haul... No idea. But, IMO Nick will give the relationship everything he has to make sure that they have the best chance at a forever relationship. All JMO.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:51 pm

I don't know enough about Vanessa yet but am hopeful she is on the show for more than just a chance at fame and opportunity, same as anyone else. Going by this show though that is unlikely unless there is a real connection made.

Just my luck though that I will like her pre-show and she ends up being someone who wants to trade her current life in for Hollywood and the show is just a means to get there laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bigi Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:09 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBwRHmQjBC8/?taken-by=teneishac

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBwQmDHDBB7/?taken-by=teneishac

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBwQYtPDBBj/?taken-by=teneishac

bigi

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:10 pm

Considering the record of success with this franchise, there is always a risk of the pairings not working out. But by all accounts, on paper at least, Vanessa does seem to be a good match for what Nick has repeatedly said he's attracted to.

I get that some are not fans of Nick. Four times in this franchise, hell yes he's a big old famewhore at this point and I say this as someone who likes him. *EDIT*

For example, the reaction when the first rumor said it was the other two women in the F4, was telling. They were quite a bit of, "well of course he picks the young, Instagram model, as expected". Now we're hearing from RS that seems like his F4 is actually fairly diverse and the woman who is the likely F1 is a Special Ed teacher who is 29. *EDIT*

But hey, who knows, maybe RS is right and it's all because as a professional famewhore now, Nick knows exactly what will play well on the show and so he's being on his best behavior to get people to like him.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:18 pm

Welcomeparty! @bigi and great photos!  yes

Posting pics here (pics taken from 38 weeks ago). Too cute how the one with Vanessa getting a rose is captioned with getting the final rose  giggling

I give you this final rose @vgrim30 #thebachelor #valentines #rose #chocolate #dessert #girlsnight by @teneishac

Hottest Valentine's date ever @vgrim30 #valentine by @teneishac

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:20 pm

julychild wrote:Sorry, don't have a link for this and can't remember the IG username where I saw it. But last night, I saw a post from Oct 3rd 2015 where someone wished her a happy birthday. So, that could be her birthday. Her IG name is @vgrim30, but it's been deactivated. Someone also commented about her sense of humour and ability to laugh at herself, on that post. That's a little tidbit on her personality.

Have to quote myself because I was corrected and told her birthday is Sept 30th. tnx person.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:23 pm

@lleyki I think I've been rather kind re:Nick during his Bach run thus far. Let's just say I've been harsher. laugh out loud

Anyway sleuthing threads aren't fan threads. Hopefully we can stay away from critiquing how non fans are reacting/commenting.

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:25 pm; edited 3 times in total

rosé - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:23 pm

Those are great photos of Vanessa

Here are a couple more from that same friend's IG @teneishac

rosé - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Image14
rosé - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Image15

Last edited by OnePromise on Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:23 pm

It's pretty cool, imo, that both Vanessa and Nick have birthdays the end of September and when filming started. Could be a sign of the birth of something special between these two beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:59 pm

I am so glad Vanessa is the front runner and so glad Nick let most of models go before f4. If RS's spoiler is true which I believe at this point. Beneath this veneer of fame wh%#e, I believe Nick stays true to who he is and what he's looking for in a woman. Rachel seems to be a great woman as well and someone who knows Raven said she's fun to be around. Can't wat for this season!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny