SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by california90 Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:51 pm

lleyki wrote:What ties do Chris/Whitney have to Nick? And by that token, Shawn and Kaitlyn should have broken up now, especially considering Kaitlyn slept with Nick, more than once.

The last bachelor to not make it was Chris, before that Juan Pablo. Maybe Andi was the common denominator in all of these... hah kidding.

california90

Back to top Go down

25 - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:05 pm

california90 wrote:
lleyki wrote:What ties do Chris/Whitney have to Nick? And by that token, Shawn and Kaitlyn should have broken up now, especially considering Kaitlyn slept with Nick, more than once.

The last bachelor to not make it was Chris, before that Juan Pablo. Maybe Andi was the common denominator in all of these... hah kidding.  

Both #25 and #26 are engaged right now, so we'll find out either of them can break the Andi curse! She's like the reverse Good Luck Chuck character, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:52 am

bleuberry wrote:
sdmom wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I think the uphill climb post show will be even more steep than we're used to. But I guess if they're serious they can make it work. You all are so optimistic I'm trying to keep my expectations low haha laugh out loud.

Molly and Jason were the most hated couple back in the day, Trista loved the limelight no way she was moving to CO, even Des was questioned if her love for Chris was genuine and if it would last... but they are all still happily married! I don't think Nick's journey would have as many obstacles as the previous couples.
I am optimistic because:
He didn't pick a model or model wanna be. He actually sent most of them home early.
His f3 seem to be quality women with normal jobs.
Vanessa seems to be a great woman who has many qualities that Nick's looking for.
So I remain optimistic until am proven wrong!
All jmo.

That's the thing though. Nick will probably get the same reception. Some will think it's the real deal, others will be skeptical. Happens every season and only time will tell as we love to say. There isn't necessarily a right or wrong way to look at it.IMO.

I agree, hypothetically Nissa could have what appears to me as the most magical "journey" (sorry) to love ever and others will be gagging or find it meh. In the past I have viewed a final couple as superficial or not right together while a majority of others are over the moon and happy and think it will be HEA. Sometimes I was vindicated (break up) and other times I was proven wrong (married or still engaged and going strong-and in some cases I changed my opionion from bad to good-not all but some :gotcha: ) And that is ok. Speaking of streaks, I am letting myself have higher than usual hopes not just because Nick is the Bachelor but also since I feel it's time for my streak of being disappointed about the ending to stop laugh out loud. For me it's just a little too early to worry about whether Nissa will last or not since we haven't even seen the shows yet to see them interact. I really like her look and back story so I am definitely hoping to see it all flourish for her and Nick!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:57 pm

Vanessa is back on Instagram! I requested her this morning because I saw her account was back (it was vgrim30) and now I can see her photos. I think she might have changed her profile to public now. Now it looks like her Instagram name is VanessaGrimaldi30.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:20 am

First impression off of IG: fun girl. Reminds me of Catherine Lowe, even the giggle laugh out loud.

25 - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:32 am

She looks beautiful in all of her instagram photos! Vanessa is a gorgeous girl.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:59 am

jessietrey wrote:Vanessa is back on Instagram! I requested her this morning because I saw her account was back (it was vgrim30) and now I can see her photos. I think she might have changed her profile to public now. Now it looks like her Instagram name is VanessaGrimaldi30.

yes

IG 268 posts
753 followers
548 following

Her twitter is still private.

@VanessaGrimaldi

TWEETS
FOLLOWING
FOLLOWERS

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:08 am

I've had such a good feeling about Nick and Vanessa and her IG now that it is public just confirms for me that they could be a perfect match! They seem to have a lot in common (even her hiking to the Hollywood sign and during her WODs/crossfit) and the cute videos of her with the little kid (reminds me of the videos and pics of Nick with his bffs son) and then the Anchorman pic and on and on and on! Vanessa's totally who I totally see Nick with and his forever person. I am getting so excited to see them together!

cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:15 am

Seems like her brother Patrick suffers from some form of restricted growth. Perhaps that's the reason for her choice of profession? She seems like such a fun girl!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:17 am

I love this post by Vanessa from back in April of this year.... it's all about being ready...and as Nick tweeted "Who's ready?"... and I totally believe Nick is ready as he said when he was announced as the Bachelor.

"...there is a love that will be ready" beatingheart  :yes:

Instagram photo by VanessaGrimaldi * Apr 13, 2016 at 4:34pm UTC by @vanessagrimaldi30
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:23 am

Nice job finding her IG. I feel weird following her so I'll wait for now laugh out loud

First off she's so gorgeous, the few pictures we had did not give her justice at all. Second of all, looking through her page, she seems like an incredible person.

It seems Nick found a gem. No wonder he's so thankful.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:44 am

I can imagine Nick being obsessed with Vanessa based on her pictures
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny