SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:55 pm

^^ I wonder if we will hear, "it's the little things..." this season. Seems like they are posting parallelism in their lives. Maybe V will post/snap a workout picture next.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

25 - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:25 pm

laugh out loud so cute. She has a container of the Laughing Cow! I love that cheese. It also looks like she brought her own jarred tomatoes. My mother makes that type of sauce. You blanch the tomatoes, and cut them up and jar them rather than juicing them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:58 am

25 - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 7VHiPke
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:06 am

I really hope this isn't a foiler season. Vanessa not only appears grounded and kind, but she also seems like someone who could bring a great deal of laughter into the sometimes very serious Nick's life.
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:55 am

Bubblebunny wrote:I really hope this isn't a foiler season. Vanessa not only appears grounded and kind, but she also seems like someone who could bring a great deal of laughter into the sometimes very serious Nick's life.

I really hope that this is true and that we get to see it. One of the things that really sticks out for me from Nick on Andi's season was during his HTD. His mom asked him if Andi made him laugh and he said she made him smile. I thought that was so sad and it was one of the reasons that I didn't want him to end up with her...along with the fact that I thought she was a major b*tch, but that is another issue. I want to see a happy Nick. A Nick who even when he is pushed and challenged can still laugh at/with the woman who is pushing his buttons. A shared sense of humour is one of the best things for keeping a healthy relationship. I want to see if Vanessa can make him laugh and I will be curious to see how they communicate.

Vanessa is in the same field as I am and I know that since I started working with people with special needs it has made me much more observant. I have to be because sometimes  my safety depends on it. I'm sure she has had similar experiences. Those observational skills carry over into your regular life and help you nip things in the bud before they escalate. It gets you to deal with issues better and faster and helps you in resolving things. I want to see how they deal with stuff that comes up during the show because that will give me a clue as to how viable the relationship will be post show if the spoilers are correct.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:47 am

I am just excited to see Nick in love and it finally reciprocated. I believe heart was truly broken by Andi, you could just tell by his demeanor at ATFR. Kaitlyn, not so much IMO. It will be nice that he finishes first for once and the lady loving him back appears genuine and kind.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by voiceofreason Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:53 pm

Diana wrote:25 - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 7VHiPke
What she did with that candy cane seemed inappropriate.. not cute IMO

voiceofreason

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:33 pm

Love this pic quote. Vanessa sounds like exactly what Nick is looking for and shares his views too from his past interviews (Bustle interviews come to mind).

@vanessagrimaldi30 Loved this and felt like I should repost it. I hope every woman learns to love how uniquely beautiful they are. Don't change yourself for anyone, because there is no better YOU than the YOU that you are. #nobetteryou

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOWJFQnB-HN/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:22 pm

It's a magical time of year Santa 25 - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Image59

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:01 pm

voiceofreason wrote:
Diana wrote:25 - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 7VHiPke

What did she do? It's not showing up for me. Not sure if it's a glitch or deleted.

25 - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by voiceofreason Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:50 pm

bleuberry wrote:
voiceofreason wrote:

What did she do? It's not showing up for me. Not sure if it's a glitch or deleted.

She deleted it because it was inappropriate. She was shoving a massive candy cane "down her throat"..

voiceofreason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:16 pm

Pardon me what is inappropriate about that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny