SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 10 of 70 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 40 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boston - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:07 am

@casjacknick as far as I know, they haven't met yet (someone cmiiw). I only view the mobile/web version of IG (don't have the app), so I can't see details on likes - I only see # of likes & comments. We recently discussed Wells commenting on Caila's pics Smiley 
(I like Chase, too, so them being a thing would be cool Hugesmile)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

boston - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:51 am

@2ndcampbell there r others as well doning it. So I can't wait! Usually buzzfeeds get good views! It looks to be fun w Caila, Try Guys, Fillipino American Actor Dante Basco and more. From Caila's snap she even had posted her look for the part.

@TheWrongReasons @casjacknick Well Caila did say awhile back on her snap to her the hottest  men from Jojo's season was Chase and Wells. May Chase and her meet up one day soon in the future.

boston - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 10 Insta17c2c
Source my gif from Gifyu

Have a great Halloween day everyone  boston - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 10 1f383
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:12 am

You guys Caila and Chase boston - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 10 1f60d boston - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 10 1f60d boston - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 10 1f60b ...that would be a dream. I have observed their IG likes too

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  boston - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 10 1f49b  boston - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 10 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:02 pm

Happy Halloween boston - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 10 1f47b... but also, happy.. "I can't believe tomorrow is November - where does the time go? Let the holiday frenzy begin!" by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:57 pm

^she is so adorable boston - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 10 1f60a boston - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 10 1f618

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:55 pm

boston - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 10 1f601 boston - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 10 1f383

Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn 22m22 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
You: Why are ghosts always invited to the party first?  
Them: yo no sé?
You: Because they never forget to bring the boos... boston - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 10 1f47b #yourwelcome

The best ensembles for Fall include our comfiest basics and chic outerwear! We love @cailaquinn in this chic casual #ootd! #morninglavender #shopmorninglavender by @shopmorninglavender
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:11 pm

found my prince boston - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 10 1f438 #happyhalloween by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:13 pm

boston - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 10 3806527698 at the Boos joke ... laugh out loud

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:09 pm

when your Instagram story peaks boston - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 10 1f5fb & she is the sweetest because she compliments your frog boston - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 10 1f49b boston - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 10 2728 #heidiklone #heidihalloween #heidiklumhalloween @heidiklum #frogprince by @cailaquinn

And then the clock stroke midnight. Biggest thank you to @nirliberboim & @fullpicture for one of the most memorable nights in New York! Felt like I was transported to Halloween town with glimmering statues coming to life, gamazon headpieces, & women with wings... oh and Heidi Klone dancing till the sun had risen to MJ.. night was a true #thriller by @cailaquinn

@nirliberboim gave me the best birthday present ever. #loveyouforever by @skhannon

boston - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 10 Gettyimages-619590804-1477973349
Source: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/fashion/g8061163/heidi-klum-halloween-party-2016/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:13 pm

^ I love her hair & makeup in the last pic! boston - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 10 1f60d
So cool that she was at Heidi Klum's party Smiley

(laugh out loud they spelled her name "Kayla" in the Cosmo post laugh out loud)

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:11 pm

@mysthelma but isn't ur fav dating someone who's blonde? Though, I would love to see what chemistry Caila and him have be it friends or more

@bluwavz yes Yes! love that new pic from morning lavender! PINKHEART love Caila got a pic with Heidi Klum. Wonder if she got to  use her german language w her? laugh out loud bet people will think she's dating Nir when he's into men. Dam him esp since he's a Ceo and Harvard grad!Glad she's making more good friends! She had cute theme being Princess and The Frog! She is so fun! You rock Blu like always!Thanks for sharing and caring to post them

@TheWrongReasons She's got to kiss many frogs before the one finds her! Don't u think Green is gorgeous color on her just like yellow? Let's be happy she's in Cosmo for her outfit for Halloween instead other things laugh out loud Let's hope next time they get her name properly spelled though!. Yes, love her look! Hope u r having a good day!

Love new pic on ig for icon Caila changed it!Caila looks to be loving Nov already!

Hope u all are starting off Nov right and having a good day hearthumbsup

boston - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 10 Caila-quinn-lovenov
Source my gif Gifyu
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:57 pm

@SunnyRachel thanks, hope you are having a good day, too! Smiley
I think she looks great in green :yes:
IA - hopefully next time they spell her name right - fact check, people! laugh out loud
I really like her new IG profile pic, too ... very pretty  boston - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 10 1f60d

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 70 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 40 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM