SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 2 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by siena Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:06 pm

That's so interesting @poohbear! If Caila looks even better in person (is the hair even better too? laugh out loud) then I agree that explains a lot. There definitely was a lot of insecurity about Caila's looks amongst the other women... I mean I think we had a whole segment on BIP of people commenting on her when she arrived and then Emily IMO feeling like she needed to cut Caila down (I'm prettier than her, she has fat lips etc no no). It's a shame how that can happen.

@SunnyRachel @TheWrongReasons I've never tried bubble/boba tea before, maybe I need to give it a go sometime!

And yes, such a pretty floral design on her cake. Can definitely see that artist's inspiration. Love seeing people getting creative. yes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:02 am

I love Caila in yellow. It is not an easy colour to wear and it looks so good on her...sunny and fresh...just like her personality.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:04 am

Can't sleep.. so doing what any sensible girl would do.. turn on a #SexintheCity marathon in my warmest knit sweater *** Currently making a list of female movie characters invited to my imaginary rooftop dinner party portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 1f48c... topics of discussion... best ride at Disney World, how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie pop, & sharing your favorite personal travel story *** Carrie Bradshaw, Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady, Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta, Zooey Dechanel in Elf .. oh and Sharleen Joynt, because I love her and it's my dream portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 2601... plus she'd make an even 6 and sit as the other head of the table.. *** ... as I try to fall back asleep portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 1f634 Anyone have any fun ideas of who you would invite? portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 2728 http://liketk.it/2poke @liketoknow.it #liketkit portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 1f4f7: @dametraveler by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:02 am

^^ Cute photo and caption... and shoutout to Sharleen as the other head of the table! :cutiepie  portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 3806527698

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:37 am

Caila and Sharleen are easily two of the classiest and most stunningly beautiful women (both inside and out) to ever survive this Bachelor franchise. I love that these two soul sisters have found each other. Warms my heart. Love seeing their adventures together.

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:34 pm

@BlackHalo agree Also, sexy avi who are they?u can feel the chemistry with those two!

@hdman Yes me 2!

@bluwavz love the cake video! Sweet she did her artsy cake for her friend! That super moon is getting many already! Not sleeping! Love her list. Her list is quiet interesting and love them and films. I would add Meryl Streep Helen Mirren and Helena Bonham characters from movies. :yougogirl: Thanks  so much for posting more pics!  Amazed reading some of the comments on her ig laugh out loud

@TheWrongReasons laugh out loud also love the emojis used for the wkd! Hope u are having a great one!

@poohbear Seeing others who met say the same as well. That's is great 1st word used seeing her in person! Did u meet her at morning lavender? If, so did u see the man who gave her the rose in person?

@siena u should try it sometime! With this new moon happening u might decide 2 give it a go! Love ur new avi! who would bring to the table?

@Sprite Agree no wonder yellow is her favorite color. Is ur avi ur dog? Adorable!

@MommaSez Agree, and  starwelcome

tyvm to the ones who added the new feature mention on this fourm! Great tool to use  :claphands
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:45 pm

@SunnyRachel Thanks. Yes, that is my Oz....a 14 year old Chihuahua. Still going strong. He is a :cutiepie

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:30 pm

@siena - you should definitely give boba/bubble tea a try - it's pretty addictive IMO Smiley
@poohbear - thanks for sharing your first hand account - it's always fun to hear!

Awww I always like a Sharleen mention by Caila. They seem like such a good fit for friends. I love how Sharleen has referred to Caila as her "Hapa sister" too ... so cute! On a slightly related note, it would be cool to see Caila meet up with her "Twin" Catherine, who was so supportive of her during BIP airing. All awesome ladies! ❤️

It's great to see this thread continue to be fun & active ... love reading everyone's comments & seeing all the pretty pics/vids ...& I'm always in so much agreement, I literally "like" every post laugh out loud :sprinklehearts

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:49 pm

@TheWrongReasons @SunnyRachel I will have to give it a go! Didn't even realize about the super moon. Explains why I didn't get much sleep laugh out loud! I'd love for Caila and Catherine to finally meet too. Caila did say that if Catherine had been on the set of After Paradise she would've been so happy. I actually think she told Catherine "I would've died". portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 3806527698

@MommaSez Completely agree. Wonderful to see genuinely good people cross paths and form friendships. :yes:

Always enjoy coming to this thread too. Lots of positivity and pretty pics to enjoy! :Thanktwo score

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:15 pm

portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 Giphy
source

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:31 pm

Just noticed that Sharleen left the following comment on Caila's instagram mentioning her. Love their friendship. beatingheart

"sharleenjoynt How are you so sweet?! Miss you love!  portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 2764  portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 2764  portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 2764 @cailaquinn"

And now we know what Caila's Halloween costume was from that Starbucks run. How cute!  :yes:

hey there pumpkin  portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 1f342  *** getting into the fall spirit with a few friends tonight. Secret to an easy pumpkin costume... bobby pin + tomato stem  portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 1f345  from the grocery store #liketkit @liketoknow.it http://liketk.it/2poxc  portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 1f4f7 : @abbydephilips by @cailaquinn

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:37 am

Hopeless romantics portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 2714 Too passionate for our own good portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 2714 Children at heart portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 2714 A constant yearning for exploring this world portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 2714 Open hearts portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 2714 portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 2728 The list goes on but I had the pleasure of meeting and spending a beautiful morning with @cailaquinn after connecting via @instagram and it is safe to say that we are soul sistas Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to discover that there are so many of them in this world, especially in this #dametraveler community portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 2764#communityfirst  portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 1f36d New York, New York portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 1f48c @nastasiaspassport @liketoknow.it #liketkit http://liketk.it/2poxi . . . . . . . . . . . . . #newyork_instagram @newyork_instagram #nyc #newyork #newyorkcity #igersnyc #instagramnyc #what_i_saw_in_nyc #nycprimeshot #topnewyorkphoto #thisisnewyorkcity #made_in_ny #icnewyorkcity #igersofnyc #nycprimeshots #what_i_saw_in_nyc #nyloveyou #chasingemotions #quietthechaos #tangledinfilm #postemotion #portraitpage #portraits_ig #postthepeople #rsa_portraits #makeportraitsnotwar #makeportraits by @dametraveler

I met the sweetest Caila at @morninglavendersf soft opening a few weeks ago in San Francisco (thanks @laceandlocks for the introduction! portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 1f618). If you are a fan of The Bachelor show on ABC, you will immediately recognize who she is! Caila and I connected in NYC and decided to do a fun photo shoot for her in SoHo NYC! Thanks to @verosuh for all your help as an art director. This shoot was so fun because of the team we had that day! by @augiechang

I don't usually eat birthday cake, but when @cailaquinn makes it , I feel obligated too!portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 1f382 #CakeCakeCake #29 #VinsaneBirthday by @vinnyvinsane

Tough life being a Canadian. With my angels @cailaquinn @izzygoodkind @oliviacaridi by @danielseanmaguire

This is the most awkward photo of us that I could find. Happy birthday @vinnyvinsane! #arewefriends #bachelornation #wasntinparadise #shedoesntevengohere by @oliviacaridi

best day celebrating @vinnyvinsane birthday with these beautiful peopleportraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 1f495 portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 1f495 #vinsanebirthday #vinsanebirthdaybrunch #bachelornation #bachelorinparadise by @laurenbrandi

No big deal. Bachelor in paradise crew and mimosas portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 1f339 portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 1f334 #bachelorinparadise #vinsanebirthday portraits_ig - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 2 1f60d by @sammi_aizer
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM