SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 21 of 70 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 45 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:15 am

Love that Calia seems to be such good friends with Sharleen and Olivia.

I am going to have to try to remember to recreate that shot standing in front of a palm tree when I'm in Hawaii in January!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:03 am

@Sprite so jealous you get to go to Hawaii! It's such a beautiful, vibrant place PINKHEART Enjoy! Smiley

CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 1f4ad  dreaming in the rain  CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 2614 feel like trips are the best investment  CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 2708  CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 2728  Once you book... you spend time getting excited in anticipation. During the adventure... you let your inner child run free. And after... you can help but smile when you look back at the memory that brought you so much joy *** Just looking at some old pics & feeling grateful this #SaturdayMorning  CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 1f4f7: @angiediazphotography #rainyday #canthelpbutsmile #maui #paia by @cailaquinn

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:14 am

@Sprite Will you also do that pose with a hat? You doing 2017 the right way kicking it off with fun and sun! Have a wonderful time in Hawaii and don't forget ur sunblock. Hope you had lovely wkd Sprite and a good Monday!

@TheWrongReasons Just love that artistic picture of her! May more of her dreams come true in the coming years and keep that light she always carry with her.Hope you had a lovely wkd WR and a good Monday!Thanks for posting tht pic!

5 days until Caila's beautiful birthday! Hope everyone had a wonderful Monday and you all  rock

CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 SJHZiKY
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

Some vids from her snap and insta stories this past wkd/today. Her snap was cool to see her talk about hitting 25 and her friends! She's got solid friends who are there for her when she needs them! Also, love her on ig she went to support a good cause and sang along to Cyndi Laupier and aloe b live in concert

Original Video - source caila.quinn snapchat

Original Video Source cailaquinn instagram stories

CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:48 am

@SunnyRachel Thanks posting the snaps and IG's!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:47 pm

Popped into the @MoltonBrownUSA Soho store & it really is beginning to look a lot like CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 1f385 CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 1f384 CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 2744 CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 2728 Trying out the 12 Days of Christmas body wash gift set.. I'm pretty sure the Gingerlily & Eucalyptus scents are my favorite, but my parents are going to have to give me the final verdict after they unwrap it under the tree CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 1f648 Shhh... don't tell them #parentspresent #theydontevercheckinsta #perfectgift #AFestiveFable #moltonbrownpartner by @cailaquinn

some people get to wake up and do what they love everyday. who says you can't be one of those people? *** Working from home & have my first #CailasCouch Christmas video post coming out this afternoon with a special guest! wonder who it could be? Here's a little hint.. we'll be decorating my CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 1f384 tree http://liketk.it/2pNQY @liketoknow.it #liketkit #merrychristmas #withlovecaila CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 1f4f7: @nmb_photographs cd: @sammyjweb by @cailaquinn

CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 1f36d #latergram to when @cailaquinn was being all gorgeous. Oh, wait. That's all the time. CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 26a1 CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 26a1 #igphotooftheday #model #mauiphotographer #blogger #hawaiianholiday #canon #magnificent_shots #vsco #portrait #gameoftones #wailea #lethawaiihappen #travelgram #dametraveler by @dabelynn

Monday got me feeling like CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 1f61c #fall #foliage #floral #shoplocal #blogger #l4l #abc #thebachelor #gorg by @passiana_jewelry

Just met THE @cailaquinn and she told me I was cute CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 1f495 she and her hair are even more perfect in person ugh #teamcaila by @jaamison_

Next week on the BACHELOR.... CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 1f339 CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 2708 CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 1f36d CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 1f602 LOVE these girls, such sweethearts all of 'em! CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 1f495Fun things are always happening at our holiday pop-up so pop by! #bachelornation #vespamanhattan by @jetsetcandy
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:25 am

Some vids from Caila's IG today and yesterday!

Original Video Source cailaquinn instagram stories

3 days until Caila's Birthday anyone know where that pic is from?
https://twitter.com/alley_nite/status/806632655336964096
CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 YQhluQO
Source twitter @alley_nite

@GuardianAngel It's no problem loving posting on Caila's stuff! Thanks for all you do around here GA! Hope you are having a lovely Wed and week rock

@bluwavz I hope soon she shares more on her hair w a vid that 1st pic love! Love all the pictures Blu! t4p! 2nd pic want that outfit! So cozy!Her eye color is amazing when hit by the sun or in light in the 3rd pic!Great capture of Dabe took of her. Sweet lovely fan meet in 5th pic and called her even more perfect in person w that hair though fan was sad about laugh out loud  Great last pic with her girls!Hope you are doing well Blu!  rock

Anyone watch Hairspray live today on TV remake? Just watched it loved Jennifer Hudson and Kristin Chenoweth they are so amazing!

Hope everyone is having a lovely night!

CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:33 am

@SunnyRachel That pic is from this account from a little over 2 years ago: https://www.instagram.com/azurmele/ Smiley

Up before sunrise. @cquinn2010 #sundaysphotos #photooftheday #nymph #bluelight #dawn #nofilter by @azurmele
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:26 pm

Rudolf might not be able to join reindeer games, but Sharleen can play with me anytime! CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 1f384 CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 2728 I'm so excited to share my first Caila's Couch series video with special guest @sharleenjoynt CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 2728 *** We play a little Bachelor Ornament Game, let's see if you can guess them all. Sharleen's score: 8 out of 10.. would love to hear your number below CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 1f609 *** YouTube video here: http://bit.ly/bachorngame *** Read the whole blog post for outfit details & a few fun facts about Sharleen & I on withlovecaila.com (link in bio) CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 1f4f7: @haus_of_el CailasCouch - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 21 1f3a5: @greenthi102 #ilovechristmas #christmasgames #withlovecaila #CailasCouch by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:02 pm

That vid was cute. From her blog:

withlovecaila.com

A few fun facts about Sharleen and me, we actually both speak German and often practice when we are together. I studied abroad in Freiburg and Sharleen lived in Heidelberg for quite some time. We are both snowboarders... who always say we are going to plan a trip together, but never do haha. Oh and we are both hapas and proud of it!

They are both gorgeous. I didn't know Caila spoke German.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:11 pm

Love the salmon colour top & strapless dress pics - so striking and gorgeous beatingheart

Thanks for bringing them over, @bluwavz & @SunnyRachel Smiley

Sharleen & Caila are cute as usual - so cool to see them hang out often Smiley

(Thanks for the blog excerpt, @GuardianAngel. Interesting fun facts Smiley )

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:38 pm

@bluwavz tyvm I hope she works with them again. Love that pic from yrs back and the recents ones they took of her. Also, thanks for posting that mini vid to Caila's new blog w Sharleen. Both are so gorgeous and wonderful. Did u get most of the answers right? I got 9 right! laugh out loud

@GuardianAngel Indeed they are GA! I love the both speak German! Did u play the game?

@TheWrongReasons They are! So did u get most of the answers right?laugh out loud

2 days until Caila's birthday!Hope everyone is having a good Thursday night! Great on Caila's new blog with game! Yet, did u see the deleted scenes Caila posted on insta stories today from it ?

Original Video - Source cailaquinn stories
They speak a little German,tallk about how Caila baked the cookies on set, and talk a little about Germany ! I hope they take a trip together maybe to Germany! So glad they found each other to become good friends!

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:54 pm

That was a fun game! Love them both.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 70 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 45 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM