SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 31 of 70 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 50 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dancingqueens - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:13 pm

@SunnyRachel thanks. Do you know where in Florida Caila is headed to?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

dancingqueens - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by EliseAlways Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:19 am

@GuardianAngel Based on Caila's instagram bio, she's headed to Orlando.
I'm guessing her parents are there. I think I saw an IG video her mom (@reynarosanna) posted, the one with the dog, mentioning Florida.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:56 am

@EliseAlways Thanks! It sounds like a nice family vacation!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:15 pm

Love this had to post this here!
Serious Caila should find someone like Nigel Barker swoon how he dips her!I'm already loving this friendship Caila and Nigel! He's just as fun as her. Lucky his wife! Love his personality and he's hot! Caila was on his show Gentleman's Code on Sirius XM! So check out what they discussed if you have Sirius and time. Maybe he knows a great guy for Caila!!
dancingqueens - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 31 MXC8Sbv
Source @NigelBarker Twitter

@GuardianAngel Like EA said Orlando. I'm ready to see what fun thing she will do in Orlando. Hope you are doing good so far into the week. Know you  rock  dancingqueens - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 31 1f44c

dancingqueens - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 31 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:14 am

dancingqueens - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 31 17075782_133578187165514_6644078991164571648_n
dancingqueens - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 31 17127202_620958168095495_4165345822956847104_n
dancingqueens - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 31 17126010_1305481399529021_8303002597346770944_n
dancingqueens - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 31 17126764_186088711883840_1607118161629413376_n
Source: @cailaquinn Instagram

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:42 am

She is adorable!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:53 pm

Happy International Women's Day all! Keep changing and rocking the world for good here and everywhere  dancingqueens - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 31 1f64c heartbeat group hug

dancingqueens - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 31 TAVEcsA
Source my gif via cailaquinn instagram stories

From his stories yesterday. HQ pic of the dip. Just precious! Did u notice her Cinderella shoes as well?  dancingqueens - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 31 1f64c
dancingqueens - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 31 CBb1uU8
Source nigelbarker instagram stories

dancingqueens - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 31 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:00 pm

It's the weekend High clap  Have a great weekend everyone do the :happydance: and you all rock  heartbeat
Great what the fans who met Caila while in FL already are saying on meeting her
dancingqueens - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 31 MuglMvM
Source taylorcburch on twitter
When you happen to run into @CailaQuinn in Disney World and she's the nicest person ever @taylorcburch  

dancingqueens - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 31 DhyKMrA
Source  @erb_22 on twitter
What a wonderful surprise to end the night. Thank you for your kindness and love to my family. God bless ❤️ @erb_22

Caila and her mom aww
dancingqueens - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 31 SBxZFz1
Source cailaquinn on twitter

Beautiful shot of her in Disney World
dancingqueens - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 31 WTiDhut
Source cailaquinn on instagram

Seeing what the fans are saying on meeting Caila had to post this link to the vid where Danny Hoyt afterbuzz says something nice on her which many never know or see of her. The link should play at  45m 6sec so see the vid.
https://youtu.be/osyUOiunZNI?t=45m6s

@dee I hope you are well. I remember this man on ur icon, I can't help but link this to u. What an active man he is  literally in everything laugh out loud http://www.eonline.com/news/834717/charlie-hunnam-s-workout-secret-i-try-to-make-love-as-often-as-i-can

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:06 pm

@SunnyRachel Thanks for keeping us updated on Caila's Florida trip. yes Her mother is so beautiful. I like the pic of them together.

The posters have been very sweet with their comments to Caila, and rightly so IMHO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:21 pm

@SunnyRachel Thanks for all the hard work on keeping us updated on Caila's life. I'm glad she's in Florida spending time with her family Smiley Hope she says no to BIP. Do not see her with any of the guys in this franchise.

And special thanks for the Charlie update. Dang, he looks good. Yes, He is certainly... active... Guess I'll have to look out for the magazine when I'm in line waiting to cash out laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:16 pm

Caila liked two of Jared's tweets. He apparently is also in Orlando(!). I hope she only liked them because she has happily moved on from their past and not because they're trying to rekindle whatever there was.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:00 am

That will send the stalker into a tizzy I'm sure. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 70 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 50 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM