SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 33 of 70 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 51 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFamily - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:44 am

@GuardianAngel Me 2! Love Caila and Sharleen!Thanks, for letting me know on that issue from my post! You keep rocking GA :alltens:  Agree, I hope she does take her time in finding. I mean Sharleen shows u can find love and get engaged at later time and age.

@cookielover12 Ditto! I'm hoping whoever she ends up with is someone outside bach nation!

@TheWrongReasons u think they could meet up somoeday WR?

@EliseAlways @california90 I don't agree with you both on that. On twitter they had asked what they wanted to see from her awhile back. The poll huge winner was her dating life. So she shares tiny parts and pieces on snap and ig. She never tells us the name of the men she goes on dates.So you won't know the guy she dates.Only she does and the guy if he has ig etc. Which she discussed that part already on snaps as well. Even on afterbuzz, Danny the host liked how she did that. He said he would try and do the same if had a chance. I think he also kinda liked her like wanting to date her.She sure ain't blacklisting herself. Many now  a days, do that. Heck, u even see that on youtube etc. They get millions of views for sharing single life dating stats.  I see many gals on twitter and ig love she shares what she does. It encourages some who have the single dating life.

Yet, I do agree, I hope she takes her time and keeps staying picky for the right man who will come to her when the time is right for her and that man that swoon her right.

Look at this Caila was at event  Monday
http://charmingcailaquinn.tumblr.com/post/158446127140/this-is-so-nice-hapa-cutie-caila-took-a-a-pic-with

BachelorFamily - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 33 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

BachelorFamily - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by california90 Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:02 am

@SunnyRachel I will still disagree with you, sorry. Yes its what fans want to see/hear, and sure that is great she doesn't completely blast these guys. Just because other girls do it on youtube, doesn't still take away I think its tacky for any of those people with a SM following to publicly humiliate their bad dates for likes/follows/keeping an image or brand. All JMO.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:06 am

I don't think anything she said was unacceptably mean. It's just weird with this last one especially because they have common friends who'll know who she's talking about.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:50 pm

@california90 We agree to disagree. That's all fine. I don't find it tacky. She also said in the future on snap and igs when she dates someone real serious she won't share that much detail. So I'll enjoy her dates that aren't perfect for now. For the ones who don't want to know  don't watch. In this day and age everyone has that option and right. Good wkd to you Cail!

@EliseAlways Her common friends will know he shared great advice. Which in the end will help her in the long run. I loved her last date gave her great advice. So kudos to him for that and kudos on his beliefs. We will see if she does what he kinda rec her do. Good wkd to you EA!

Happy St. Patty's Day for the ones who celebrate it and have a blessed wkd  rock all

BachelorFamily - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 33 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:17 pm

@california90 @EliseAlways I have to agree with you guys - as much as I like Caila, I'm not a huge fan of the dating snaps. I understand she does them kind of to build on the "dating in NYC" theme on her blog/brand and I know she doesn't name the guys or say anything outright mean, but I'd still feel pretty bad watching them if I were one of the guys hmmm

IMO these snaps are a bit cringeworthy and she's lucky none of the guys have caught wind of them & decided to send their side of the story to RS or whoever.

I still think Caila's great and a very positive, cool person, but yeah, not a huge fan of the dating snaps.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:50 pm

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend as I did! Also, Happy International Day Of Happiness today everyone blowkiss and rock all

Great job cooking last night Caila
https://vid.me/3Koc
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:22 pm

Wonderful Wed everyone!

Love Caila went to support and see Ashley's play. Both pretty gals! I wonder if she met the handsome Jake G in the process?
BachelorFamily - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 33 4nswIt0

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:40 pm

@SunnyRachel Thanks! That's so cute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:51 pm

So thankful for today! Proud how people can make a difference in this world in general! Today keeps showing that in US!

Hope everyone has a good weekend be blessed and show you all can make a difference in the world always and be uplifiting BachelorFamily - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 33 1f44f  beatingheart

@GuardianAngel They are! Hope the week was good to you rockstar! Keep being :alltens: with the crew around here who keep us going. Lovely weekend to you GA!

Love this gif and love this friendship
BachelorFamily - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 33 ZXcPguC

Love they also went to see play a together this friendship beatingheart
BachelorFamily - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 33 QlPtYeT

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:44 pm

I love how much she is hanging out with Sharleen.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:18 pm

commitment BachelorFamily - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 33 2728 my word, my mantra.. whatever you want to call it.. there is strength in it. It isn't enough to say you'll do something, it's about committing to following through even when it's hard...at least that's what the people at my gym tell me [upside down smiley emoji] Been focusing on taking care of my body lately, cooking at home, trying to have a good night's rest, finding peace on Sundays.. it's all adds up to one commitment to loving yourself BachelorFamily - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 33 2728 #happysunday BachelorFamily - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 33 1f4f7 : @alealovely by @cailaquinn

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:21 pm

@Sprite Agree!Love Caila and Sharleen's friendship. Hope you are well Sprite. Hope ur vacation was great in Hawaii a few months back.Nice new avi since the last time u came into Caila's threard. Looks like vaca did you good for you! Have a lovely wkd!

@TheWrongReasons Love that picture. Good wkd to you WR!

Have a great wkd everyone and you all deserve love beatingheart plus all of rock and it's wkd  so party time

Pretty pic of Caila
BachelorFamily - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 33 53pTJY8
Source skylar777 instagram

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 70 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 51 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM