SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 38 of 70 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 54 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:24 pm

Have a lovely weekend everyone and for the one's in US have a happy 4th of July  firework  all of  rock

@GuardianAngel I think she does. U r right she's done cakes in past for friends and families and even some bach folks. Have a great wkd. rock Again can't say it enough :Thanktwo for everything you do.

@Kashathediva I say that as well but then I think like u  prob a mess in a way some things I don't like seeing from the new season. I just hope in the future Caila  ends up with a incredible man that's suited matched right for her and values her right. Have ave great wkd! Also, :Thanktwo for being a humor mod around here.

So glad we got Caila and Sharleen tog this week great job you 2 and both so beautiful (Caila's looking like Princess Jasmine with that ponytail)
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 38 Pf6mjqQ
Source my gif

Caila's back home in Ohio  for 4th of July. Had to make this cute gif from her stories with her dog Pasha
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 38 8hIoqKJ
Source my gif

Love Caila did co host the wedding for friend a few days ago Gorgeous picture of both
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 38 PQnOdRq
Source cailaquinn instagram

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 38 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:05 pm

@SunnyRachel THank you. You are a sweetie pie. :cutiepie JMO. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:14 pm

@SunnyRachel Thank you. Your username is the perfect name. You bring such positivity with you! for you

Caila and Sharleen together are a treat. I'm glad Sharleen took her under her wing so to speak.

Caila is always doing something fun. Hosting her friend's wedding I'm sure was a meaningful to her. They both look adorable!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:39 pm

@GuardianAngel OMG...I was just thinking the same...@SunnyRachel...the name so suits you.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:41 pm

@Kashathediva @GuardianAngel @Sprite You all are so sweet as well and :alltens: heartbeat Hope you all are had a great week and will have a great weekend!

@bluwavz hope you are well. @dee hope u are enjoying ur summer! You guys 2 are :alltens: as is everyone who pops in here or lurks here as well PINKHEART

I love Caila is going to Germany and Paris starting Monday til the 19 of July. Love her wanderlust spirit and may she have a blast. I remember during her college days she studied abroad in Germany for a few months can't wait to see what she shares on ig stories while on a beautiful trip.

Love the new pics she posted on instagram she's also doing a travel giveaway before she leaves on Monday on her ig page.

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 38 JER5Ex7

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 38 UYtnTzA

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 38 Z41EExq
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 38 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:44 pm

@SunnyRachel Thanks for letting us know. I hope she post some good pictures. I LOVED Paris. One of my favourite places.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:50 pm

@SunnyRachel Thank you for constantly keeping us updated.
I hope Caila stays safe on her journeys. I agree with @Sprite re--Paris. So many beautiful memories there I will never forget.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:31 am

Oh wow! Can't wait to see Caila's pictures fron her trip!

Her IG bio says she's going to Amsterdam and Paris (not Germany) though?
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:33 pm

@SunnyRachel Thank you. Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 38 1f60a

I hope you all have had a good weekend fellow Caila fans. Smiley

Credit: @Caila Quinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:39 pm

@SunnyRachel thanks for the trip information. I'm looking forward to seeing pics from that trip.

@bluwavz that has to be one of the best pics ever of her. Gosh, she is gorgeous!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:42 pm

Can I just glue her hair on my head?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:47 pm

She makes me want to buy gummie bears. I have no idea if she takes them or sells them but that hair is perfect IMHO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 70 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 54 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM