SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 5 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

poeticfashion - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:15 am

So nice to see all the new pics & vids as well as kind peeps with tech tips. You guys are awesome Smiley

The picnic with Ashley Park looked fun & it's nice to see her hanging out with Sarah - BIP might have been a $hitshow but at least she got an uplifting friendship with Sarah out of it Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

poeticfashion - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by siena Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:22 am

Yes @EliseAlways such beautiful pictures, and looks like Caila is getting more and more into photography. Smiley

@TheWrongReasons Lovely to see that she got some genuine friendships out of this franchise. Caila still has the link to the SheLift shop in her IG bio too. Great that she's continued to support Sarah's charity. yes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:28 am

@siena yes, her support of SheLift is good to see - & the creative way of support via the art prints is cool as well Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:59 am

Caila has such a way with words.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:09 pm

That "I'm coming home feeling" poeticfashion - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 5 2728 #bostonbound *** Racing with excitement alongside this Acela train, as I head toward the city that feels most like home. The shores of Massachusetts have watched me grow up in halls of maroon & gold, fall in love... from Cohasset to Cambridge, and wave goodbye in search of a new adventure. *** I get a little choked up when I think of this city... My little brother still lives here and I hope it takes care of him the same way it watched over me. *** I worry about him sometimes, as any big sister does. But all I can do is remind him that I love him. See him when I can. And hope he doesn't grow up without me. Love you little brother with all of my heart poeticfashion - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 5 1f49b #withlovecaila poeticfashion - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 5 1f4f7: @azurmele by @cailaquinn

Lace femine details poeticfashion - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 5 1f48b *** Slip into a soft silhouette. Wink in a wine washed cami poeticfashion - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 5 1f377 I am woman. *** Living life in a #poeticfashion *** Spot this perfect first date top in your inbox by hearting poeticfashion - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 5 1f48c with @liketoknow.it and no longer have to ask, "where's that from?" again poeticfashion - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 5 1f618 *** #liketkit http://liketk.it/2ppID #ootd #withlovecaila by @cailaquinn

An honor having my friend @cailaquinn in the studio for a day to decorate cakes for National Cake Decorating Day!! #thebachelor #caliaquinn #cakedecorating #cakeart #daretobedifferent #bff by @madisonleescakes
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:34 pm

@siena Thanks for the more vids & pic of Caila and Sarah! Def, love how she supports a good cause in her bio in ig.
@EliseAlways It is nice. At least ,we know he must be some type of good friend she was confident to show the shirtless man her non makeup self.
@GuardianAngel I would buy a book from her w her the way she writes.
@TheWrongReasons agree,that show is crap. Yet, happy she made a friend like Sarah
@bluwavz Love all new pictures esp the 1st one! Thanks so much for posting them! May she have a safe trip to Boston and enjoy her time!

poeticfashion - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 5 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:23 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Caila has such a way with words.
She really does :yes:  
Her writing always evokes a nostalgic/romantic feeling to me ... lovely to read Smiley

@SunnyRachel -silver lining in everything Smiley Plus she probably made some good $ doing the show, too laugh out loud

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:33 pm

Melissa Beecher ‏@melissabeecher 25m25 minutes ago
Attention @BachelorABC fans! @CailaQuinn '14 is back on campus & taking over the @BostonCollege Instagram today! #bc360 #wearebc  @BCAlumni
poeticfashion - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 5 CvTN2q9XEAA7Ucf

Throwing it back to when i met the humblest and sweetest woman to walk this earth (with amazing cake making skills) @cailaquinn #thebachelor #bachelorinparadise @jaredhaibon and @higgins.ben lost out poeticfashion - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 5 1f495 poeticfashion - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 5 1f339 poeticfashion - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 5 1f495 poeticfashion - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 5 1f339 by @katebabay_
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:54 pm

@TheWrongReasons true.... silver lining to everything

@bluwavz Caila looking good at BC even though she didn't really sleep much on what happened to her and her brother last night. That girl is amazing. I cried with her last night watching her snap.Yet, so happy she is with her brother during this time. Wonderful caption and pic on the 2nd one! Thanks, blu for posting these.Hope u stay safe and keep rocking the posts!

poeticfashion - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 5 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:38 pm

@SunnyRachel Thanks!!  poeticfashion - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 5 1f60a  sunny

This is my first time posting videos from Instagram Stories so I hope ya'll can see them. They're from the Boston College Instagram Story. In one of them she was asked who was the better kisser between Ben and Jared and she said Ben. Hehehe.  poeticfashion - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 5 1f601

Source: bostoncollege Instagram Story
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:41 pm

@bluwavz wow, thanks! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:59 pm

Yay it worked @bluwavz! poeticfashion - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 5 3806527698 At her answer. :gotcha:

Yes @TheWrongReasons love that she found a creative way to support SheLift!

@SunnyRachel So upsetting to see but also thankful her brother had her there. Loved the caption to that second instagram too.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM