SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 41 of 70 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 55 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:42 pm

@SunnyRachel Thank you for always keeping this thread hopping and so colourful with the beautiful Caila. She looked gorgeous at her dear friend Sharleen's wedding. Their friendship is truly special.

NYC life has been good to Caila. She's a go getter. She is always doing fun projects and always looks beautiful!

As always @SunnyRachel thanks for the kind words, you're just too sweet!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 41 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:56 pm

@SunnyRachel have a wonderful weekend.
Thank you for the Sharleen/Caila wedding photos. Lovely.
I also think Caila/Jack Stone make a handsome looking couple. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:39 pm

NGL I'm low-key shipping QuinnStone laugh out loud
He's kind, funny and hot ... and Caila is always awesome, of course (IMO).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:11 pm

@SunnyRachel I could really go for Caila and Jack together. Both seem fun and yet sensible.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:38 pm

laugh out loud with the hashtag on Quinnstone sounds powerful though

I'm glad they are friends! They both deserve happiness be it separate or tog  AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 41 1f61c

Had to stop by and support my fav! She keeps impressing me with everything she says or does! Classy and eloquent through and through. Also, love the vid on her ig on bullying but also love what Sharleen told her! Love that friendship!

@GuardianAngel  awwww  thanks!  rock Good weekend to you!!

@Kashathediva laugh out loud you are trip with "handsome" wonder who would wear the pants in that handsome duo? laugh out loud  rock  Good weekend to you!!

@TheWrongReasons laugh out loud at the ship name. How long did it take u to come up with that? Good weekend to you!!

@Sprite When I saw both of there ig's I was surprised how both seemed so great tog. We will see what the future holds for them. Yet, I think both will find suitors in NYC and TX had both been in the same state maybe a chance. Good weekend to you  rock

Have a great weekend everyone and know you all  :alltens:  tyvm for being  AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 41 1f4ab  heartbeat

She will make a great mother someday with the right guy. Atticus is so cute with her!
AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 41 Insta8159f
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 41 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:47 pm

Caila with Emmy nominated actor Jason Ritter look adorable in pics and gifs

AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 41 Caja1766d

AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 41 Ladupo9dd72
Source
zazagm3 twitter

AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 41 Lpauod9dd71

This friendship Caila and Sharleen  heartbeat love the caption from this gif both so stunning!
AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 41 Instaedb68
Source sharleenjoynt instagram

Wonderful Caila met Emmy nominated actress Lea Michele and love that actor male checking Caila out with that shirt protect her
AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 41 Pladou9dd73
Source cailaquinn instagram

Hope everyone had a grand week and have a wonderful weekend as Oct 1st is around the corner. Know you all are amazing   thanks!  heartbeat and you   rock  :alltens:

AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 41 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:48 pm

@SunnyRachel Good to see you as always. Happy Friday and weekend! Thank you for the Caila photos. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:56 pm

@SunnyRachel Oooo - gifts from you! You made my day with the sunshine from Caila (and it's cold and foggy here so I really needed that sunshine!)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:58 pm

@SunnyRachel As always, thank you for sharing. She looks adorable...as usual. How cool that she got to meet Jason and Lea. Do you know what she was doing there?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:15 pm

Haven't popped in here in awhile. I see my girl Calia being her usual ray of sunshine as usual. Hope she finds her unicorn soon. @sunnyrachel @thewrongreasons thanks for keeping this thread hopping

Last edited by mysthelma on Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 41 1f49b  AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 41 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:55 pm

Beautiful TV Block Party pictures, @SunnyRachel!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:04 pm

This is new info to me but Caila has a guy in her life? Good for her!
AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 41 Img_1723
Source: Caila's Og story

AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 41 87b72b10 AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 41 86669110 AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 41 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 70 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 55 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM