SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 42 of 70 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 56 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by ddsmom17 Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:14 pm

That's great news! Happy for her and glad she is keeping her relationship on the down low for the moment.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:53 am

Thanks for all the wonderful pictures @SunnyRachel! You always keep this thread filled with gorgeous cute fun updates on Caila! yes

It seems to me this might have been mentioned at one time by @SunnyRachel that there might be a possible man in her life? I could be wrong but I vaguely remember something.

I hope we get to see who it is soon!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:38 pm

One thing I adore about Caila is how well-rounded she is . If she is currently dating or in a relationship, it's just one focus in her life. Not the major focus. She seems up to so many different things these days.

Keep shining, beautiful girl

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:13 pm

@Kashathediva u are so handsome Kash  AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 42 1f61c Keep rocking! Hope you had a fun weekend and have a great week ahead! :yougogirl:  rock

@Norcalgal You are so kind. Hope you have a great week ahead and hope some warmer temps as well for you. cheerleader  rock

@Sprite How are u doing Sprite? Have a great week ahead rock

@TheWrongReasons Dan and Blair? Cute How are u doing?  rock

@mysthelma I agree on the unique unicorn for her I hope you are well. Hope you are having a good weekend.

@umngirl Thanks for posting that! I'm so happy for her it was about time some wonderful man came right to her life.

@GuardianAngel you are  :alltens: never let the negative ones around here bother you. Keep rocking and  thanks!  all you do. Hope you have a great week ahead.

Hope everyone has a blessed week ahead thanks for being so kind around here remember you all  :alltens:  :alltens:

I'm happy for Caila and her new man! Supposedly her new man graduated from Harvard!He met her parents this weekend in Ohio!Adorable new pic of them from her stories. The way they look at each other is so precious already!  

AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 42 P78iT3n
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 42 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:11 pm

More of the BF. Seems the parents approve. There's a pic and then a video of them seeing the marque for the first time.

https://instagram.com/p/BZ_4GH-HlkE/

AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 42 87b72b10 AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 42 86669110 AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:24 pm

is this him? https://www.instagram.com/nickburrello/ - they're cute together!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 42 8554319625_3737a89572_tAFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 42 8555428414_13183c9699_tAFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 42 8555428450_fee0585c93_tAFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 42 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:25 pm

^Yes that's him.

AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 42 87b72b10 AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 42 86669110 AFestiveFable - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:11 pm

Very cute Caila updates! Good to see she is happy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:48 pm

He's so good looking IMHO! They are adorable together. Love the Movie theatre idea, so cute.

@SunnyRachel thank you for being you. You're always such a ray of sunshine true to your username! for you

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:28 pm

I'm so happy for Caila. Can't wait to see pics of them where you can see his face.

Forgot to say that I really liked her pics with Jason Ritter. I've liked him ever since Joan of Arcadia.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:51 pm

Nick is from Glen Ellyn, Ill and played football at Harvard
http://www.gocrimson.com/sports/fball/2014-15/bios/burrello_nick_rwbo

No big surprise that he is in finance in NYC!
https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicholas-burrello-955ba55b
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:22 pm

Good for Caila. Do we know how long they have been seeing one another?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 70 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 56 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM