SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 50 of 70 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 60 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:00 am

@Kashathediva me too. So glad she wasn't the 'ette and always handled herself with extreme class.

The message in her IG is one of maturity and also tells her followers how they are treating their relationship. I wonder if they get asked the annoying questions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by summerdayze Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:51 am

Can I say how glad I am that Caila has finally found a guy who seems to love/appreciate her the way she deserves to be loved/appreciated? Looks like she has found her Prince Charming! 

Nick seems to have a lot going for him and a loving family as well, much like Caila. I think they are a good (and cute) match and wish them nothing but the best.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:44 pm

They are pretty cute.
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 729f3210

Source

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 87b72b10 Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 86669110 Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:12 pm

She went through her share of SM hate, look at her now! They are so adorable. I'm enjoying seeing updates of these two lovebirds!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:37 am

Thanks for all the update posts, everyone! Really nice to see from SM that Caila is killing it as usual - I have a feeling she’s one of the few in the franchise who will always be uplifting/inspiring Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:26 pm

@TheWrongReasons IA at the time she was labelled horribly on SM as being fake, which to me at the time is unfortunate that someone who is genuinely kind is perceived as fake.

She has used her talents and her exposure on the show very wisely IMO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:54 pm

@Sprite it's def a good sign on what future those two have. Hope you are having a good March so far.

@BKay They would who knows what the future holds for them. Have a beautiful March ahead!

@Norcalgal Hope you are doing good. Always so good to see you pop in here. Have are you having al lovely March.

@umngirl rock  thanks! for posting some good things on Caila and Nick. They are adoreable together! Hope March is being kind to you.

@GuardianAngel So true, she has gone through so much but remained sane compared to how others would go more crazy imo. You know many forgive so many who do way worse. Double standards. Adore her and her character. Many always doubted her but not moi and few others who knew how she is. She's got more good coming to her and more happiness. Hope you are doing swell and  rock :yougogirl:  Slay March and every month.

@Kashathediva agree, I'm so happy she escaped other nation men and ette. Since she is WOC she would've gotten worse. I mean I look at Rachel, she hasn't even reached 1 million followers on ig and people always say she wasn't a good ette when she was but many just treat WOC differently imo I'm just happy Caila has found someone great for her.  :Thanktwo  for being who you are. Have a fun March!

@summerdayze I'm happy she found someone as great as her. I can't wait to see more of there journey together. Did u know they will be living in London for a month for his work? So more fun ahead for them. Have a beautiful March.

@TheWrongReasons Hope you are well WR! Yes, she will always be one of the ones who will be positive no matter how others might think how that is. Have a lovely March!

Hope you all are well and remember you all are score score score score and rock

This one is cute can't wait to see Caila and Nick as they take London together for a month soon
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 8QH3nw2
Source cailaquinn ig stories

Brooklyn Bridge cuties
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 EazJoSH
Source cailaquin instagram

Love this outfit and style plus the message on bag You Are Strong
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 DvhBSXE
Source cailaquinn instagram

She went to see the musical Frozen
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 ZbzFrCS
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:53 pm

@SunnyRachel you are simply a doll! Thank you for always making me smile. bestbud!

I didn't know she is going to spend a month in London with Nick. What a great opportunity. The pictures are full of love!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:02 pm

WOW great time of year too. Waving @SunnyRachel.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:02 am

SunnyRachel wrote:

@summerdayze I'm happy she found someone as great as her. I can't wait to see more of there journey together. Did u know they will be living in London for a month for his work? So more fun ahead for them. Have a beautiful March.

That should be fun. They seem worldly/cultured, so I'm sure they'll take advantage of their time there to explore and immerse themselves in the experience/adventure. Wonder if we'll hear some good news soon? Embarressed!

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:38 pm

@SunnyRachel You certainly brought the news of the London stay! How fun for them.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:41 pm

Somehow it feels longer than 6 months. Caila leaves Monday to spend a month in Europe with Nick. He’s currently there for work.
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 6d283510

Source

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 87b72b10 Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 86669110 Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 70 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 60 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM