SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 59 of 70 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 64 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 11, 2020 9:50 pm

@umngirl thanks for the update. I wondered about that too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 59 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:41 pm

omg Lake Como!!!! I can't wait to see those pics! Check her IG stories, Italy and Ohio. Both are spectacular!

cailaquinn's profile picture
cailaquinn
Verified
Today we signed our venue contracts! We officially have our dates and venues 🙌🏼
Thrilled we get to celebrate our big day twice, we are getting married on Lake Como on May 29th, 2021 and in Cleveland on July 17th, 2021.
WHY 2 WEDDINGS? 🎩 👰🏻 Just to answer the first question in people’s minds.
We chose to have two weddings, because Nick & my dream as a couple has always been to have a destination wedding. We fell in love traveling together our first year dating when I would tag along on his work trips through Germany, the UK, and France. Since he is Italian (last name Burrello) we envisioned Italy as the perfect place for us to say “I do.”
As realists we know it is a HUGE ask for guests to travel... financially, taking time off of work, physically for grandparents, and also safety wise for those hesitant to travel after the COVID-19 pandemic. But since family is also SO important to us, we decided to have a wedding ceremony locally in Cleveland for our family to witness our love.
Both ceremonies are VERY important to us and we saw more pros than cons from saying our vows twice. So many brides say their wedding goes so fast in the blink of an eye, so why not extend the celebrations and wear my dress twice! This does not mean we are spending more money, we decided to take our initial budget & split it in half to be responsible. So Italy will be more intimate with 60 guests mostly friends. Then Ohio will be 200 guests and a huge party celebration with live band... and less pressure on Nick & I since we’ve already said our vows once.
We are very grateful to be able to have two ceremonies & hope you all as friends from afar - will be supportive of our decision since this feels like the best option for us as a couple 🥰Sending love to you all!! - Nick & Caila
P.s. check out my Instagram Stories to meet our incredible wedding planners in Italy @sposiamovi and in Cleveland @kirkbrides!! 🌿 @theknot #TheKnotApp
3w
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAS3j9DgbaC/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:17 pm

I can't wait to see her dress. She has such great taste. I'm sure both weddings will be beautiful.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:56 pm

I haven't been on here for awhile. Hope everyone is doing great and being safe with so much happening in this world. Please stay safe and take care so much. Guardian Blu and the rest of you around here keeping this site and visiting the site going you all rock  :claphands  thanks!  :alltens:  rock  also, thanks for keeping a thread for my fav Caila around here.

Yes!!! High clap  beatingheart  So happy for Caila and Nick getting engaged. He did a great job on the ring and how asked her. What a great man she found in life. May both of the 2021 weddings be good in both Italy and Ohio. How romantic and sweet it will be for them plus the family and friends who will be at the weddings seeing the love they have for each other.
mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 59 CailaQuinnTheBachelorEngagement-27
Source WithLoveCaila.Com

mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 59 Instad784e12d81e98e69
Source my gif from her ig stories back in Jan when she got engaged.

Caila will be on Say Yes To The Dress July 2020 per People
https://people.com/style/watch-bachelor-alum-caila-quinn-find-her-happily-ever-after-on-new-say-yes-to-the-dress/
mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 59 Image5388288e4ff91f96
Source People.com with TLC Say Yes To The Dress

Some dresses she's tried on already gorgeous ones so far she shared on her stories.Also on her stories she said her and Nick will be on with Chris H. on Mon.
mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 59 Bridecaila10
mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 59 Bridecaila1
Source my gifs from ig stories today.

mauiphotographer - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 59 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:03 pm

@SunnyRachel welcomeback it's so nice to see you! I hope you and your family are all safe as well!

Thank you for the Say yes to Dress link. I didn't know when it was going to air. Saturday, July 11 at 8 pm Eastern is not that far away. Looking forward to it! She looks gorgeous in the pics!

Also, thanks for letting us know Caila and Nick will be on Monday night with CH. Looking forward to seeing this beautiful couple! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:36 am

@SunnyRachel So good to see you post! And thanks for bringing all the news. Can't wait to see Say Yes to the Dress! Put it in my calendar!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:10 pm

Caila's sense of style is un·par·al·leled. It is so rare to see one so young with such impeccable taste. I think she buys consignment and vintage to mix in with other current choices because it is almost impossible to find some of the fabrics and embellishments she wears.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:31 pm

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1281625421763809285?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:54 pm

@bluwavz Thanks for the reminder - tomorrow (Sat) at 8 pm!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:01 pm

@bluwavz thanks for posting! I loved that first dress she tried on, but I'm sure there will be many more gorgeous ones. Caila looks good in anything!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:56 am

That dress was beautiful and Caila seemed to love it. Hopefully mom won’t push her towards something that she doesn’t love.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:40 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCgf7aQAPFd/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 70 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 64 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM