SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 60 of 70 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:47 pm

I just turned it on. I've never watched this before. Do they show different people? Have they showed Caila yet?

I hope this isn't some Canadian thing that we won't see her epi.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:01 pm

She’s appearing within the upcoming hour. They show a few brides each episode so it’s not just her.

dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 87b72b10 dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 86669110 dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:03 pm

@umngirl thanks!

Yay, she is on!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:07 pm

She's so adorable. She hasn't changed a pit. Full of love and happy smiles.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:29 pm

No Caila, I don't like the low cut dress.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:36 pm

Did anyone copy the segment on video? I missed it and would like to see it.TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:37 pm

I'm not crazy about strapless, but the one she has on now is very pretty.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:47 pm

Did they show the full Caila episode? I can’t find it on the TLC site and would love to watch. TIA!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:53 pm

I am rather surprised by her choice. I liked the one with the nude underlay. The strapless one is probably my least favourite, but clearly she loves it and that is what matters.

She is as adorable as ever and her dad is so sweet.

When is the wedding? Is it still on schedule and in Italy since Americans are still banned from Europe?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:03 pm

Minney wrote:Did they show the full Caila episode? I can’t find it on the TLC site and would love to watch. TIA!

@Minney
No one has a full episode dedicated just to them. Caila is featured several times in the second half of last night’s show.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:12 pm

Sprite wrote:I am rather surprised by her choice. I liked the one with the nude underlay. The strapless one is probably my least favourite, but clearly she loves it and that is what matters.

She is as adorable as ever and her dad is so sweet.

When is the wedding? Is it still on schedule and in Italy since Americans are still banned from Europe?

They haven’t announced any delays with the wedding. It’s still set for May 2021.

dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 87b72b10 dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 86669110 dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 60 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:42 pm

I liked the very first one she tried on, but as she said, she wanted to choose one that makes her happy and not the one that makes others happy. yes

She mentioned the Italy wedding will celebrate Nick's Italian Catholic tradition. If they are getting married in a church she will have to cover her shoulders, so I imagine there will be more to the dress that we've seen.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 70 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM