SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 61 of 70 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 65 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:50 pm

I’m pretty sure the Italian wedding isn’t in a church but outdoors at a villa. She also said she’ll have a different outfit for the Ohio reception.

dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 61 87b72b10 dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 61 86669110 dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 61 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Minney Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:32 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Minney wrote:Did they show the full Caila episode? I can’t find it on the TLC site and would love to watch. TIA!

@Minney
No one has a full episode dedicated just to them. Caila is featured several times in the second half of last night’s show.

Yes I’m familiar with the show what I meant was I can’t find an episode listing that has Caila on it so was seeing if it here’s a number associated with it or a title that would help me search. TLC in my area has only shown the new episode where they help brides trying to navigate COVID. Thx!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:37 pm

Minney wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Minney wrote:Did they show the full Caila episode? I can’t find it on the TLC site and would love to watch. TIA!

@Minney
No one has a full episode dedicated just to them. Caila is featured several times in the second half of last night’s show.

Yes I’m familiar with the show what I meant was I can’t find an episode listing that has Caila on it so was seeing if it here’s a number associated with it or a title that would help me search. TLC in my area has only shown the new episode where they help brides trying to navigate COVID. Thx!

If that episode is listed as 2 hours long, she appears in the second half of that episode. It was a combo of first hour doing Covid related coverage with brides and the second half was taped before the pandemic started.

dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 61 87b72b10 dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 61 86669110 dametraveler - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 61 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:13 pm

@umngirl thanks for that. I am Catholic and have been to many Catholic wedding's but none outside the church. Actually I didn't know Catholic's can get married outside the church. I have no doubt it will be stunning!

@Minney I was not familiar with the show and her name didn't appear on my TV Guide either so I had no idea. I believe it is the season premiere.

TLC website says you can watch online. I can't test it as I'm outside of the U.S. It's titled "A birthday surprise".

https://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/say-yes-to-the-dress/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:07 pm

@GuardianAngel I'm with you on the low cut dress. The one she selected was so much better!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:12 pm

I used the voice search on my TV remote to find Say Yes to the Dress. There were 2 episodes for the most recent season. I clicked on one to find if the info mentioned Caila. I can't get over how beautiful her mother is. But her dad has the personality! You can tell Caila and her dad have a very special relationship.

I was a little meh on the dress until the headpiece and view were added. To me it made the dress. But no matter which dress Caila chose, she will look beautiful.

finally, I thought the advice "know your budget and if you are shown something that is not within it, you're in the wrong place" was excellent. There is a beautiful dress for every bride and budget.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:25 am

I loved her dress! It's so beautiful and elegant and so is Caila. The main thing is that she's so happy and I'm sure nick will be also. She's going to be such a beautiful bride!

I didn't really like the other lady's taste in dresses but she ended up with the perfect one for her wedding.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:32 am

If anyone can find the link for Caila's segment on "say yes to the dress" please post here. I searched on internet and only found small captions. I checked my TV listing and on demand and I'm not having any luck finding it. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:42 am

Jolena wrote:If anyone can find the link for Caila's segment on "say yes to the dress" please post here. I searched on internet and only found small captions. I checked my TV listing and on demand and I'm not having any luck finding it. TIA

@Jolena it was posted above by @GuardianAngel.

https://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/say-yes-to-the-dress/

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:02 am

Caila actually said in an interview (sorry, I’m not sure now, which outlet) that she has planned on having two weddings, one in Ohio and one in Italy. I’m not sure how either plan is impacted by the current pandemic.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:27 am

Caila explains in her blog why the choice of two weddings.

https://withlovecaila.com/blog/10-reasons-were-having-two-weddings

There is also a blog on how she asked her bridesmaid's to be in the bridal party, Caila style. She prepared boxes with framed pictures of each one, roses, nail polish, and bracelets, very unique and beautiful.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:58 pm

https://withlovecaila.com/blog/how-i-asked-my-bridesmaids-💍-wedding-bridal-party-proposal-boxes

Wow - Caila is so thoughtful!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 70 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 65 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM