SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 62 of 70 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 66 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:14 pm

@Norcalgal Thanks for posting the link. I meant to do that.

Isn't that a wonderful idea? So unique and very touching for each of them.

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 62 IMG_1755-1440x1920

With Love Caila

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:06 pm

@Sprite @Jolena I tried that link but it requires a TV service, which I do not have...
So I found this Daily Motion link that just got posted today. Copy link: https://dai.ly/x7uzowx
It’s worth seeing IMO, Caila is so beautiful and kind and I loved looking at her process to find the right dress. They say it’s often a bit of a surprise but it’s the one that cause and emotional reaction that is the winner. Her family and friends are also beautiful and supportive people, I’m really happy she has found her life king dream partner.
Enjoy this episode!
And thanks for the additional blog link!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:45 pm

@astrobach... thank you for that link. Caila made me cry. I feel like I'm in that room with her and when she put on that dress. So lovely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:10 am

I loved the dress she chose! The look on her face when she tried it on made me tear up and smile. Caila is going to be one amazing bride.

Also OT but the bride before/after her was way too Bridezilla geeze! :crazed

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 62 8367-910 Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 62 I_got_13 Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 62 E5kqdm15 Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 62 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:42 pm

@Astrobach great! I checked the daily motion last night but it wasn't there. Thanks for posting!

@2ndcampbell I know, her reaction was so touching when she looked at herself in the dress.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:35 pm

@GuardianAngel I just checked the link and it seems to work here... hope it world for you too!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:50 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:18 am

@notarose I never watch an hour long podcast but this one was fantastic! Nick and Caila are really well matched, so cute together. And lots of insight into Andy and Sharlene.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:17 pm

@Norcalgal same here. I listened to almost all of this! The four of them are so cute! Caila is a gem. I'm so glad Ben's season then the 'ette didn't work out for her. I'm glad she took the risk, up and left and moved to NYC. Look at her now!

(Andy is quite the character laugh out loud I didn't realize it until I listened to one of their podcasts)

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:44 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFPeVmDgndA/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:14 pm

@bluwavz Engagement pics?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:17 pm

@Norcalgal It was an anniversary post. Looks like IG is down.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 70 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 66 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM