SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 8 of 70 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 39 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by SunnyRachel Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:51 am

@TheWrongReasons on I see that would be an issue for u and KP esp for ur hubby laugh out loud  u really think they could match well? Hey if K and O date then let them be happy. I mean I saw Caila's new ig pic on painting and saw Wells commenting on her just like other men. Should be interesting the type of man Caila dates next. laugh out loud  I see u changed ur avi. Cute!

User on twitter posted vid on Caila from her snap and ig singing along to Ariana to her finished painting. She has a good group of friends!

https://twitter.com/xjhsbishot/status/791540400511000576

The Brooklyn Bridge looks pretty romantic at night.Had so much fun with my girlfriends yesterday at @Muse_Paintbar in Tribeca. All of our paintings turned out so well! Totally hanging mine up .Can't wait to come back! by @cailaquinn
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:11 pm

@SunnyRachel laugh out loud darn hubby getting in the way of me & KP laugh out loud Hugesmile

haha I don't think K & O are dating (at least not yet), just a cute little exchange on IG. Which picture did Wells comment on? Smiley (I didn't see him under the pic you posted unless I'm blind laugh out loud).

I'm glad you like my new avi ... yours is gorgeous, too Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:23 pm

Gorgeous new avi's! yes

I didn't see that comment from Wells either. Wonder what it said?

That painting class looked like a lot of fun, and even more so because it was with a great group of friends. Glad that Caila is getting to explore her creative side more. Seems like she's also getting involved with photography too. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:33 pm

siena wrote:Gorgeous new avi's! yes

I didn't see that comment from Wells either. Wonder what it said?

That painting class looked like a lot of fun, and even more so because it was with a great group of friends. Glad that Caila is getting to explore her creative side more. Seems like she's also getting involved with photography too. Smiley
Likewise, @siena Smiley yes

& glad I'm not the only one not seeing a comment laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:45 pm

@TheWrongReasons We can't go wrong with a Caila pic. ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 1f44c :yes:

Hopefully @SunnyRachel can fill us in on Wells' comment, enquiring minds want to know. laugh out loud

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:59 pm

girlfriend series with @cailaquinn of #thebachelor // I had an opportunity to work with the lovely Caila, to art direct a lifestyle photoshoot for her in NYC. Caila is not only beautiful, she is humble and truly a sweetheart inside and out. It's no wonder she is so loved by many! ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 1f4f7 by @augiechang by @verosuh

Built up the courage over the course of our 5 hour flight from NYC to LA to ask @cailaquinn for a picture ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 1f601 ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 1f339I was definitely fangirling/nervously shaking while this was being taken. She was so sweet! by @xhuncy

Still trying to get paint out of my clothes, but totally worth it! ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 1f602 ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 1f3a8 ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 1f377 ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 2728 by @dana_nic

Getting our #art on @muse_paintbar #tribeca ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 1f3a8 ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 1f377 ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 1f481 by @starlicityprny

When you run into Caila from the Bachelor at paint nite. by @loraalee
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:24 pm

@TheWrongReasons @siena it is still there from her painting art when I went to screen shot for u guys here
https://imgur.com/a/Z9Lk8 it was cute one and she replied back to him. He also commented on her oxblood dress when she went to gala. I think he keeps an eye on her ig's laugh out loud how long have u been married WR? Glad u found a good man for u no matter ur loss w KP laugh out loud Oh Yes, Siena love creative Caila is getting again w fine arts and photography. Tks WR Siena got her pic on her site that's being reworked http://cailaquinn.com/travel can't wait to see more pics of her so we keep changing them up in the future!Have a lovely night gals!

@bluwavz love the pics Blu!Gorgeous Caila is! Like always finding some of the ones I have yet to see! Keep rocking! Also,So happy on her insta stories she hung out with Try Guys those guys r so funny. I always watch there buzzfeed vids.The guys wanting to know more info on her hair laugh out loud Can't wait to see what she's filming per her insta stories!Hope u are having lovely night Blu!

ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:30 pm

@SunnyRachel @siena I checked IG again & now I see their little exchange laugh out loud not sure why we both didn't see it before, siena Lol. That's cute that he commented on that pic & the oxblood dress pic as well (I'll have to check that out). It's always cool when contestants I like have cute SM exchanges Smiley (Btw SunnyRachel - I've been married for 5 years ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 1f618 )

Thanks for all the Muse pics, @bluwavz ... a paint bar is such a fun idea Smiley

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:42 pm

Thanks @SunnyRachel for bringing that over! Smiley I couldn't see the comments when I tried again, and then just checked it once more and they appeared before my eyes @TheWrongReasons. laugh out loud So strange!

Great pics @bluwavz, and lovely captions too. yes

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:53 am

@siena IG comments are just super weird tonight ... I looked at the oxblood Knot dress, saw a bunch of comments ... clicked around ... and some comments then disappeared. Weird. 

I did see Wells' "very cool pic!" comment & also noticed that JoJo commented "gorgeous!" as well, which is sweet Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:59 am

Olive utility jacket, watch, & the best fitting jeans I've ever slipped into... fall ready no matter the destination ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 1f44c ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 2708 where to next?... *** ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 1f48c outfit details courtesy of @liketoknow.it http://liketk.it/2ptPa #liketkit #ootd #ltkunder100 #ltkunder75 #myshinola *** ps. currently filming with @buzzfeed and the #tryguys! So you might see this jacket again ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 1f609 ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 1f3a5... it is one of the coolest things to see creatives that think out of the ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 1f381 & I'm unbelievably grateful they shared this experience with me #withlovecaila ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 1f4f7: @jasonhuangco by @cailaquinn

I am ALL about meeting new friends and sharing one another's passion in life. For me, that's photography. I learn so much from each individual that I meet through my career as a photographer. Caila and I met up in NYC to do a fun photo shoot of her, but we also got to know one another in a deeper level. In this photo, we even posed together for fun! ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 1f602. We talked about our childhood, her experience on #thebachelor show and our life goals. It's always a wonderful journey to meet new people and learn a bit from their experiences. Caila was such a wonderful sweet woman. She's so mature and so determined at her age. It's nice to meet positive people like her. ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 1f4f7@verosuh by @augiechang
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:58 am

@bluwavz Great pictures Blu! 1st one looks like it could be in magazine. I can't wait to see her w the Try Guys! Love the 2nd pic. Love the caption in the 2nd!Guy has amazing things to say on Caila! Is that guy not married?They look great tog laugh out loud  Have a great Fri Blu!
@siena @TheWrongReasons YW maybe IG loves to play games with you two laugh out loud  WR so sweet 5 yrs d Have great Friday you two!

Let's see if these post two pics from Caila's stories w Try Guys Eugene, Keith, and Ned Looks like fun filming they did. Have a wonderful Friday everyone around here ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 1f60e

ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 13707110

ltkunder100 - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 8 13708010
Source IG cailaquinn stories
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 70 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 39 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM