SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 9 of 70 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 39 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lifestyleblogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:56 am

lifestyleblogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 9 1f4cd back by @cailaquinn

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

lifestyleblogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:57 pm

@TheWrongReasons great pic

Let's see if my gif works here of Caila!

via GIPHY by Moi

@GuardianAngel I was playing with my gif and fixing it! Thanks for being so kind! Have a lovely Sunday Smiley

Anyone watching baseball here? It's funny how Caila's Ohio team is up against Ben's fav cubs in the world series laugh out loud One will be winning champ team this yr! Have a blessed Sun everyone PINKHEART

Last edited by SunnyRachel on Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:11 pm

@SunnyRachel can you check your link on your last post? I'm not sure if it's a gif or a sm picture. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:25 pm

@SunnyRachel beatingheart the gif! That photo shoot was so gorgeous.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:48 pm

@SunnyRachel yes Gread job, she's lovely!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:44 pm

Caila's IG is 1 of the 9 accounts that Jake Pavelka follows: 
@thejakepavelka1
I only know this bc I happened to click on her own Following list and saw him near the top:
@cailaquinn

The only other Bach Alum he is following right now is Kiptyn (makes sense since they were on the same season). 

Fun facts! laugh out loud

ETA: I have no idea if this is his real account ... seems to be a few floating around ... but it might be since she followed him back? laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:49 pm

@TheWrongReasons I think the following is because Caila, Jake, and Kipton worked on a skit for Try Guys? (or one of those other Youtube Channels similar to BuzzFeed) when they were in LA a couple days ago.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:05 pm

@dee interesting, thanks for the info! I remember reading about the Try Guys in this thread but didn't realize that Jake & Kiptyn were also involved.

Does anyone know if the skit is posted yet or when it will be? TYIA Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:07 am

@TheWrongReasons @dee is right they are part of the squad wars that buzzfeed with Try Guys are bringing sometime next week or following week.

lifestyleblogger - Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 9 Cv4zkv10

Source  Snapchat caila.quinn
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:12 am

With Kiptyn and Pavelka, hmmm, that's a bit unfortunate.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:15 am

Thanks for the info @SunnyRachel Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:41 am

Hay so I don't really understand Instagram but I noticed that picture of Caila's back was liked by Chase and she likes his stuff. I know Bach nation does this for each other often but they never met right? I only ask because I would love for them to be a thing.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 70 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 39 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM