SELECT CONTENT

Izzy Goodkind - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VinsaneBirthday - Izzy Goodkind - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Izzy Goodkind - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:57 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I think Izzy Goodkind is on this season as one of the returnee's

She was absent on twitter and IG from Sept 17 to Oct 1.  The return dates would co-incide with a rc just before it.  She still hasn`t posted to twitter yet has made a post on IG every few days to a week since Oct 1.

She is also being followed by Christen Mae, Lauren Hussey, and Olivia Burnette all in the same "block" per se that the rest of the girls are being followed in.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Let's just see how long it takes for Blogger Boy to say something.  LOL

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

VinsaneBirthday - Izzy Goodkind - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Izzy Goodkind - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:27 am

So she returned to vie for Nick's heart just a few weeks after being on paradise with him....uhm, OK
I was kind of still shipping Vizzy

Back to top Go down

VinsaneBirthday - Izzy Goodkind - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Izzy Goodkind - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:30 am

yana_bach wrote:So she returned to vie for Nick's heart just a few weeks after being on paradise with him....uhm, OK
I was kind of still shipping Vizzy

Not to mention Jen's f*ck it trip after Nick was announced was to see Izzy in NY. Really hope it is not the case.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:33 am

Oh man I seriously can't buy butterface Izzy being cast on this show for a third time. No way was Nick ever going to pick her.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:34 am

WTF??!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:57 am

I would love it if there is another explanation for the women to be following her in the same time frame that they are following the other women from this season.....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:18 pm

IMO it would make no sense for Izzy to have been on considering this:
"You should have seen my face when they pulled [Nick] out to announce it," Goodkind, 25, tells Us. "When I went onto Ben's season, they announced Nick first as [the Bachelor on After Paradise] kind of like a joke, and I remember I started crying. I called my mom like, 'I don't want to do it. I don't want to be on The Bachelor if Nick's the Bachelor.' So when they brought him out again [this year], I said, 'Oh, this has to be a joke.'"

The graphic designer points out that having gotten to know Viall, 35, on Paradise, she now thinks he's a "great guy," although she's bummed things didn't work out between him and her friend Saviano.

She also said in a podcast (I believe it was Here To Make Friends) that Nick was the only guy she knew/had met going into BIP & that she had no interest in him whatsoever.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:18 pm

Lmao, extending her 15mins of fame ala Amber.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:30 pm

I'm pretty sure Nick has no interest in her either. Jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:40 pm

She's been liking posts on Twitter as far back as Sept 24th to Sept 28th. Maybe she arrived later?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She's been liking posts on Twitter as far back as Sept 24th to Sept 28th. Maybe she arrived later?

When you like a tweet it shows up as the date it was originally posted, not the date of the "like".  
Hypothetically, she could have liked all the posts in one day.
Only her tweets are time/date reliable Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:34 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I'm pretty sure Nick has no interest in her either. Jmo
I agree. Mutual disinterest all around. IMO.
(But to play Devil's Advocate, in her case, it might be an instance of "she doth protests too much" ... or simply wanting to extend the 15 min... but I doubt it).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Izzy Goodkind - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
mindless
coolangel
Ladybug82
GuardianAngel
notarose