SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 1 of 74 1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 Empty Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:50 pm

Previous Media SM Vids threads here

sdmom wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Duke702 wrote:The one's I recognize are Danielle M., Rachel, and The long haired blonde that we still don't know but she's been in a lot of pics.

Which is Danielle Lo I don't see her?
I don't see Danielle L but I do see Raven standing in the white shirt and blue shorts

ETA:
Adding the named pic......Do I have it right?

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 Captur10

I think you have Jasmine and Rachel switched. Jasmine is taller and Rachel seems more petite.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:53 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Diana wrote:Shouldn't there be around 9?

Six on a group date
Two on One date
One on one date

Then down to six for episode 7? Something like that

I'm seriously wondering if F1 is on this date because Lauren had a boat GD last season
Regarding the bolded, I think you are right.  Here are the 9 that I think made it considering SM, etc.

Danielle L: Made it to Ep5 (NOLA group photos)
Danielle M: Catamaran GD in epi 6
Elizabeth W: Unknown/NOLA group pic
Jasmine G: Catamaran GD in epi 6
Kristina: Made it to Ep4 (Waukesha group photo) - possibly in Ep5 NOLA group photos
Rachel: Catamaran GD in epi 6
Raven: Catamaran GD in epi 6
Vanessa: Made it to Ep3 (Zero Gravity 1-on-1)(NOLA group pic)
Whitney: Made it to Ep5 (NOLA group photos)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:53 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Duke702 wrote:The one's I recognize are Danielle M., Rachel, and The long haired blonde that we still don't know but she's been in a lot of pics.

Which is Danielle Lo I don't see her?
I don't see Danielle L but I do see Raven standing in the white shirt and blue shorts

ETA:
Adding the named pic......Do I have it right?

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 Captur10

I think you have Jasmine and Rachel switched. Jasmine is taller and Rachel seems more petite.
Jasmine loves wearing her hair up, where as Rachel loves to have it flowing free as we see in the other pics.  Also, think that Jasmine is slimmer than Rachel as well??

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:55 pm

sdmom wrote:
notarose wrote:Small change but could be relevant.
SCs taken Oct 18 & 19

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 Image61

Good catch! I had her in the final fours, but who knows? Wonder who she followed?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:56 pm

Duke702 wrote:I'm not convinced that girl is raven because it's blurry. It might be but could also be someone else. She might be bigger than raven and the hair is shorter. Doesn't quite look like her to me.

hae1001 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
hae1001 wrote:I believe Christen and Brittany were both eliminated by the 3rd episode.  I posted on the 14th that my IG had shown activity (likes and followingS) for the both from over a week before, which would have been the 7th at the earliest. We know Christen was on BSB date so she was most likely eliminated at the following rose ceremony and then Brittany was home by then as well.
If the activity happened on the 14th, then they would of been eliminated in epi 4 per the filming schedule as the RC date for epi 4 was on Oct. 9th.
The activity happened on the 7th. I posted it on the 14th. In my feed it showed activity by both girls for one day before all the way to one week before the 14th.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:02 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Jasmine loves wearing her hair up, where as Rachel loves to have it flowing free as we see in the other pics.  Also, think that Jasmine is slimmer than Rachel as well??

Really? I quickly looked through Jasmine's IG and in none of the photos her hair is up.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:13 pm

could the girl sitting across from where Nick is standing be Vanessa?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:20 pm

I seeing a hop earring. Wasn't Rachel wearing a similar one in NOLA?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:21 pm

What about Kristina S.? Is she still there or has she been eliminated?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sdmom wrote:
notarose wrote:Small change but could be relevant.
SCs taken Oct 18 & 19

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 Image61

Good catch! I had her in the final fours, but who knows? Wonder who she followed?
Was this in her thread? I only go to the SM thread for changes. If I go to all the threads, it will get lost there. IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:26 pm

The girl in the white shirt/blue shorts is definitely not Danielle L because the hair is way too dark. This girl has black hair while Danielle has brown hair with blonde highlights. Based on the photo of the F12 in New Orleans, the only girl remaining with black hair is Raven, which is why I think she's the white shirt/blue shorts girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:38 pm

Sorry, I don't know how to quote from one thread to the next. In the NOLA picture --the 2nd one-- I think the person shown as #13 is wearing a backpack, so she may be staff. Anyone else see this?

In that same picture, the girls with the headband looks to be wearing a big hoop earring. But I don't see a headband in the first picture from NOLA.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 74 1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna