SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 70 of 74 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by StationWagon Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't mean to change the flow of the conversation, but about that f/b vid, I'm 4 minutes in and all I've heard so far is Jared / Ashley. Are they going to talk about anything else other than Nick is happy and they are all going to Jingle Ball? TYIA

I'm pretty sure it's right after the ashley question that they start talking about Nick. I think two or three questions revolved around Nick and he talks about him pretty extensively.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:00 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:05 am

Just saw Nick on a KIIS FM producer's Snapchat. It seems like he may be introducing Alessia Cara.

Her snapchat is tanyarad.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:19 am

Sony Pictures‏ @SonyPictures
Sorry ladies, Smurfette got the first impression rose at #KIISJingleBall with @viallnicholas28! #SmurfsMovie
kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Image35

SISANIE®‏ @Sisanie
Loved introducing @alessiacara with THE BACHELOR @viallnicholas28 and my girl @TanyaRad #KIISJingleBall
kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 Image36

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:39 am

If only they'd coordinated on the exact shade of red it'd be perff #thebachelorette #bachelornation #thebachelor by @bachelornationblogger

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:40 am

I saw both Nick and Josh in people's snapchats. Wonder how actively they avoided each other. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't mean to change the flow of the conversation, but about that f/b vid, I'm 4 minutes in and all I've heard so far is Jared / Ashley. Are they going to talk about anything else other than Nick is happy and they are all going to Jingle Ball? TYIA

laugh out loud, I feel your pain in not wanting to listen to more of the annoying Jared/Ashley saga. I almost turned it off myself. But the Nick parts are good. One thing I forgot to mention was I absolutely agreed with Jared's assertion that there is bound to be drama in the house because of the type of women Nick is attracted to.

He basically mentioned Nick liking strong, bold women who aren't afraid to challenge him and go for what they want (which per Nick himself, is true) and so if the producers cast women in that vein, there is bound to be some butting heads and drama in the house. I liked how excited Jared was to see those sparks fly during the season.

I also liked how he said so many of the former cast mates were saying, "wouldn't it be awesome if Nick was the Bachelor" while never thinking it would happen.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:19 pm

@lleyki IA it was a good interview. I also agreed with Jared, love him or hate him, he's always going to be Nick, that's who he is and IA, IMO there's no faking it with him. I want to see the crazy drama, and see how he handles it. He's been the centre of drama before, everyone against him, it will be interesting to see the reverse.

For those who don't want to hear about Jared/Ashley, skip the first 5 minutes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:50 pm

They all want some Nick! #KIISJingleBall 12.03.2016 kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 2764  kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 2764 by @blaurennn

|| @nickviall in the house! kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 1f339 kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 1f3a4 @joelle_fletcher || #TheBachelorette #TheBachelor #JojoFletcher #BeccaTilley #JordanRodgers #JojoAndJordan #Snapchat #KissJingleBall #NickViall { kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 70 1f47b : @beccatilley} by @jojoandjordansnaps

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:14 pm

'Bachelor in Paradise' Star Jared Haibon Reveals How 'Bachelor' Nick Viall Is Doing After Filming

The upcoming season of The Bachelor has finished filming, so how did things work out for Nick Viall? We don't know for sure if he finally found love, but it's safe to say he's "happy"!

Viall's Bachelor in Paradise co-star and friend, Jared Haibon, chatted with ET live on Facebook Friday, and revealed he just had dinner with Viall on Thursday night.

"He seems very happy," Haibon says. "He's definitely upbeat! … The Bachelor takes a toll on you, but…he's definitely lively and seems happy and energetic…It seems like he had a great experience."

Haibon says he's excited to watch Viall's season. "He's brutally honest, sometimes to his own fault," Haibon says. "It's going to be fascinating….Whether you hate him or love him, he's always going to be himself."

The new season premieres Jan. 2 on ABC, and Haibon says he expects big drama. "The qualities that Nick likes in a woman are a strong personality, confidence and that's just going to breed quarrels in the house," he says. "Nick is a very confident man himself…[But] once he opens up, he's a teddy bear. He's a very emotional guy…I definitely foresee Nick maybe shedding a few tears."

etonline.com

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:32 pm

Right after @tinashenow preformed with @britneyspears! NBD. Love you so much Shay!!!! #SlumberParty #KiisJingleBall by @hilareemassaro

The guy behind me is also very excited that @nickviall is home. #kiisjingleball by @ashley_iaconetti

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:35 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
Right after @tinashenow preformed with @britneyspears! NBD. Love you so much Shay!!!! #SlumberParty #KiisJingleBall by @hilareemassaro

The guy behind me is also very excited that @nickviall is home. #kiisjingleball by @ashley_iaconetti

It looks like he's trying hard to not touch Ashey's skin through her dress. How cute!

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 74 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna