SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 15 of 44 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 15 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:12 pm

Those two IG's are both very touching. The fact that Ben still drives his old car and Lauren has joined him in his mission work is a fine display that they are balancing their lives outside of the show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 15 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:05 pm

Good for them. I can't believe that's his car from high school. Impressive.

They're so young but doing this so right IMO. I'm a fan.

benandlauren - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:58 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BM2AWNuggjK/

ETA more pictures of Ben and Lauren's engagement photo shoot
http://www.theknotnews.com/lauren-bushnell-ben-higgins-engagement-photos-malibu-15054?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_content=nov2016&utm_campaign=news

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:36 am

I'm a little confused? After the show aired for a week Ben and Lauren had a party with Freeform. Was that really an engagement party? They both said something about a honeymoon. I think their engagement photos were taken after all this drama tonight so does that mean Ben changes his mind about getting married? I hope so!

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:40 am

@mamahamme the season finale is their joint bachelor parties. I'm pretty sure the whole cancelled wedding was just to stir up drama and wasn't actually real.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:43 am

Thank you for the reply. I figured it was so. wedding still on yea!!

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:28 am

So after last nights episode, do we think this wedding is happening soon or not?

I'm having a hard time deciphering what is storyline for the show and what is real life.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:37 pm

SeekAny wrote:So after last nights episode, do we think this wedding is happening soon or not?

I'm having a hard time deciphering what is storyline for the show and what is real life.

I'm not sure. Honestly, I can see it going either way. Curious to see what others think.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:47 pm

I'm leaning towards wedding because of the Freeform party they gave Ben and Lauren after the second episode was showing. They even mentioned honeymoon . I'm thinking Ben just has cold feet. He sure does seem to get overwhelmed a lot

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:24 pm

I think they'll still wed but I'm leaning more towards a spring/bachelor finale wedding as opposed to the early winter wedding.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:52 am

I think a winter wedding is still in the works.

Also, here's an interview from ET today:

ET Interview

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:05 pm

This is a fan forum, no negative opinions are allowed in Fan Forums.

Happily Ever After General Discussion thread is here.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3831p528-ben-and-lauren-happily-ever-after-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 44 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+47
Sprite
StacyNor
simon1781
Seabear
Bubblebunny