SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 44 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Its never easy hearing that your favs are ending things.  Sorry to hear the news for all of you that have been so wonderfully supportive of them.  May they both go on the find the right person for each of them in the right time.   group hug
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 44 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by provenceguy Mon May 15, 2017 3:05 pm

lipsis wrote:Sorry guys. I know it sucks. In the end, Ben and Lauren are going to be much happier. The uncertainty is always worse than the final decision.  I wish them both well.

Yep, that ^^^.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 15, 2017 4:02 pm

Sorry all. sad I've been there w/ a Bachelor(ette) break-up and it's not fun in the beginning but eventually you will come to terms and realize they might just be better off & happier elsewhere. *hugs*

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 44 8367-910 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 44 I_got_13 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 44 E5kqdm15 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 44 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 15, 2017 4:45 pm

If you can not be respectful of fans of the couple, then please refrain from posting in the fan thread.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon May 15, 2017 5:28 pm

It's a sad for BenLo fans. We knew it was coming though. I wish them both nothing but the best and I pray they find happiness. They both deserve someone who fits their individual needs and lifestyles.

Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon May 15, 2017 5:51 pm

They're young. It's good to admit that the relationship wasn't working, and they can both find someone better suited for them. Sad, but all the best to each of them.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 15, 2017 5:54 pm

I meant no disrespect, the thread has just been pretty quiet for months now. Sorry if I offended anyone. I used to be a fan too and really wished the best for this couple. It's sad it's come to this, but I'm sure it's the best for everyone at this point. No one should stay in a relationship that doesn't make them happy anymore. I give Ben and Lauren huge props for trying to make it work and not just quitting at the first hurdle.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Mon May 15, 2017 7:50 pm

Ah BenLo. I was such a fan of these two coming off of their season. I truly enjoyed their love story. It didn't work out in the end, but there was love there that much I know. Sometimes love just ain't enough. As time went on I started to see these two weren't really friends and that's the crux of starting a relationship on the bachelor. You can fall in love but you don't know for certain if you're compatible. You have everything but the beauty of time.

I wish them both the best of luck. Glad they gave a go of it and didn't give up too soon. I can respect that. I'll continue to root for them individually.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+47
Sprite
StacyNor
simon1781
Seabear
Bubblebunny