SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 1 of 72 1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:24 am

Media SM etc for sleuthing.

Previous threads here

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Good interview with Courtney and smoking photo of the final 3

http://m.elle.com.au/culture/hot-list/2016/10/the-bachelorette-australia-interview-with-courtney-dober/

I really like Courtney's interviews. He's a great guy and really smart. I really do think going on the show has helped him as well and when I think about it, the backlash he got (even from the show's official twitter) was totally uncalled for. The worst thing Courtney did was be honest (and not even in a mean way).

Interesting that Court says Jake is like a bad boy. That's exactly what I have seen!  photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 4256136633 That he is more interested in winning than in Georgia and knows how to play the game but it isn't a game (or shouldn't be) and it's why I can see why he would be F3, although his position is more F2, imo, but I guess Georgia wanted to take the two more vulnerable and worried about getting hurt (both Lee and Matty have said this) to get heartbreak  sad

ITA. Smoking hot photo   eyedrool

Can you give me the top qualities of the three remaining guys?

One, they’re all very good-looking (laughs).

I feel like Lee is more of a straight-shooter option—he’s more secure.

Matty J is a bundle of energy, and great humour.

And Jake has that sense of mystery about him, and I think for a girl it’s almost borderline bad boy, which I think some girls find attractive, apparently.

And I think they’re all head-over-heels for Georgia.

photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 CourtneyDober3

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:28 am

LovingLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Good interview with Courtney and smoking photo of the final 3

http://m.elle.com.au/culture/hot-list/2016/10/the-bachelorette-australia-interview-with-courtney-dober/

Lee's in pole position in the photo.

Just Looking wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Finale preview finale preview. Georgia's sister states one of them is a little smooth and a bad egg. Scaps to come

Hmm.. if Matty and Lee are F2 then one of them so if Lee it's a bit odd to me but it could play into his HTD? That said, imo, if anything he's a bit unsmooth, imo. I guess Matty could be seen as smooth - saying all the right stuff? Bit odd there too with his edit.

I think Jake is definitely smooth and going by what Courtney said.. that Jake is like a bad boy, then I think what Georgia's sister is saying makes more sense about Jake than Lee or Matty.

So weird. scratch

IA, very weird indeed.
Bobette wrote:
Everyone would immediately think she's talking about Jake so I expect they had already chosen to use that quote before the spoiler photos came out, to make us think Jake makes it to final 2. Smoke and mirrors all over the place.  

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Apologies. She's says one of the boys is a little bit smooth and then in a grab by herself she says that she has been able to call a bad egg out in the past (hypothetical I think) Georgia seems to indicate that she doesn't agree with the smooth comment. @Katiebelle when Georgia is saying she is completely in love she is shaking her head. photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 3806527698
That's too funny about Georgia shaking her head when she says she is in love.  giggling

As for bad egg or being a bit smooth, I really don't see either Matty or Lee as bad eggs or too smooth. Both seem more worried about being hurt.  hmmm

I just hope they don't edit the F2 to look bad or the F1 for that matter! Why can't they just be nice in the edit about both guys :pout

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:31 am

Bobette wrote:
They cut the sister of REAL quick after that bad egg comment and you can tell her next word is "but..."  I bet she loves them both.

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I just checked twitter to see if any of the accounts said something about being smooth and OK mag acct has a pic of Matty with Georgia and calling Matty smooth. Some other Bach tweeting accounts (not viewers) seem to have the same. Could be some for Lee as well.

I am guessing that smooth is a negative in the preview? But it could be meant positively though?

*confused* scratch

Negative for sure

Bobette wrote:I think they were definitely trying to make us think Jake goes to Singapore by using the term smooth - pretty much everyone would associate that word with him.  People are only now associating it with Matty or Lee because we know/think Jake doesn't go.

Bobette wrote:It's also interesting that the only person she's shown kissing is Lee.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:38 am

I saw OK Mag's pic of Matty kissing GL on their SD with caption, "Matty is so smooth'. Don't think this relates to the same sort of smooth GL's sis is saying. OK are saying it in a cute way, as he's sneaking in little kisses during the dance... but I imagine GL's sis means it in a 'he is just saying what you want to hear' kind of way.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:41 am

@LovingLove that's what I am thinking that it is meant more negative than smooth in a good way

I really don't get why they have to paint either guy as negative. They both seem great!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:48 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@LovingLove that's what I am thinking that it is meant more negative than smooth in a good way

I really don't get why they have to paint either guy as negative. They both seem great!

It is annoying that they can't just be nice in the edit, but the final family visit usually favours one over the other (and not necessarily the F1). It'll be interesting to see if Georgia jumps in to defend whoever the 'smooth' guy is or whether she is shaken by it.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:49 am

I guess since she must have said it about one of them, it's probably Lee?  Since he's more softly spoken/reserved, he may come across as smooth on a first meeting.  I wouldn't call Matty particularly smooth - he's like an overexcited puppy most of the time.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:57 am

Bobette, IA, That's a perfect description of Matty - an overexcited puppy

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:59 am

Just Looking wrote:Bobette, IA, That's a perfect description of Matty - an overexcited puppy

Pretty sexy puppy IMO :yes:
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:03 am

Smooth is for sure Matty - remember what Georgia said about him at the croquet date and her first impression of him being cocky?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:25 am

Did Georgia do any interviews this week? I haven't seen any around, so just wanted to ask..

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 72 1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy