SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 17 of 72 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 44 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Memories - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:55 am

Sugar&Spice wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Posted upthread, but it looks like Jake may have been home by August 20th due to the pics I posted so I don't think he is in Singapore...

There's no pics of him there so until they show pics, I don't believe it and tend to believe that he was back home by Aug 20 since there's pics for that

Hmm I'm confused I think. From the IG pictures one was fathers day, Sept 4th (Jakes brother in a plain black T-shirt), and the other photo was Aug 20 - Jakes dads birthday (Jakes bother in black with dots collared shirt). Did I miss another post linking them for sure? I noticed Jakes dad has the same shirt on, but my dad always wears the same shirt, so I don't know if that can be a sure link IMO

I was confused as well (the 2 IG posts that AAL posted are of the same pic) but then went to Jake's brother's IG and this is the other pic that AAL used to confirm that Jake was there at the bday party.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJxW_OTgsVK/?taken-by=ellis_luke

@fifty, thanks girl, I did ask about whether or not Georgia's sister lives in Melbourne just to find out if by any chance she could have known about Lee being part of the Melbourne scene.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Memories - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by romance realist Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:56 am

Memories - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 05-0110
Here is the temple
Hong San See Temple (5) at 31 Mohamed Sultan Road. The temple used to be a gathering place for Chinese immigrants from Lam Ann in the Fujian province of China. The present temple, built between 1908-1912, replaced an earlier one near Tras Street in Tanjong Pagar. It is a syncretic temple, which means it embraces paganism, Confucianism, Buddhism and Taoism. Its wooden artifacts and elaborate carvings were imported from China.

http://mybusybodycorner.blogspot.com.au/2010/06/robertson-clarke-quay-walkabout.html

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Margie C Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:59 am

Great sleuthing re: Jake's brother's instagram and the date stamping of those 70th bday pics of their dad!! It is clear that the pic of Jake's bro, dad, and friend is from the same night and the same event as the one posted retroactively, after the show wrapped, with Jake, bro, and cousins. So yes, I agree that Jake must have been near Brisbane, not in Singapore, on 20 August. I want to say we can now certainly eliminate Jake from Singapore, but still, I find it hard to dismiss the various mags that are insisting he's there. Sure DM is often incorrect with details (it wouldn't be the first time), but then again, it's not the only mag running with the F3 story. Either one mag had it wrong and was being quoted by the others, and so they all have it wrong, or we don't have the full picture. The only possible explanation I can think of is that Jake was given permission to attend his father's 70th before flying out to Singapore. Or perhaps he was sent home after final 3 RC, but then begged the producers to make a final plea to Georgia and was flown out to Singapore between the 20th and the finale? These explanations are a stretch, I know, and I'm not sure if any further sleuthing of SM will lead to answers...all very intriguing, but I think it's hard to place Jake in Singapore in light of this sleuthing.

Margie C

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:02 am

@romance realist I already sleuthed the temple and posted in the s/cap thread here, I will add your post there  yes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link added)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:02 am

Margie C wrote:Great sleuthing re: Jake's brother's instagram and the date stamping of those 70th bday pics of their dad!! It is clear that the pic of Jake's bro, dad, and friend is from the same night and the same event as the one posted retroactively, after the show wrapped, with Jake, bro, and cousins. So yes, I agree that Jake must have been near Brisbane, not in Singapore, on 20 August. I want to say we can now certainly eliminate Jake from Singapore, but still, I find it hard to dismiss the various mags that are insisting he's there. Sure DM is often incorrect with details (it wouldn't be the first time), but then again, it's not the only mag running with the F3 story. Either one mag had it wrong and was being quoted by the others, and so they all have it wrong, or we don't have the full picture. The only possible explanation I can think of is that Jake was given permission to attend his father's 70th before flying out to Singapore. Or perhaps he was sent home after final 3 RC, but then begged the producers to make a final plea to Georgia and was flown out to Singapore between the 20th and the finale? These explanations are a stretch, I know, and I'm not sure if any further sleuthing of SM will lead to answers...all very intriguing, but I think it's hard to place Jake in Singapore in light of this sleuthing.

To your point does anyone know exactly when Jake's HTD was filmed? I understand that the Dimex BTS pics don't have dates on them. Complete speculation, it could also be that Aug 20th was the date of Jake's HTD. I checked the filming schedule that AAL put together and there is a question mark besides Jake's HTD. Has this been resolved?

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3785-bachelorette-australia-georgia-love-season-2-episode-and-filming-schedule-breakdown-minimal-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:04 am

@mercieme Jake's HTD had to be filmed sometime around Aug 7 and before August 16 since Lee's FD was filmed Aug 17

Courtney's HTD was filmed Aug 7 (so in that week Jake's was as well going by filming schedule).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@mercieme Jake's HTD had to be filmed sometime around Aug 7 and before August 16 since Lee's FD was filmed Aug 17

Courtney's HTD was filmed Aug 7 (so in that week Jake's was as well going by filming schedule).

Thanks, good to know.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:10 am

Sundy wrote:I'm choosing to believe that both Matty and Lee are great guys. They are both attractive and I'm sure have women approaching them all the time. Someone's history does not always predict their future and their history as seen through others lens are always going to be skewed. I'm sure IMO  there's things in both these boys lives that are challenges for them that they choose not to make public that could play into the fact they are single. Georgia will make the right decision for her and I wish her all the happiness in the world. IMO we only see a snippet of these boys and not enough to form solid opinions on any of them. Case in point Courtney
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Margie C Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:12 am

The filming schedule is now VERY important to sleuthing me thinks! Lee's must have been the last HTD, so the 4 down to 3 rose ceremony where Courtney is sent packing must have been on the 18th. Let's just say the 18th for argument's sake. And the finale in Singapore was on the 23 August, or at least as I've been seeing posted tonight, is that right?

If that's the case, then Georgia would have had three Sydney-based dates and then flown to Singapore for two if not three more dates and then the finale in 5 days? It doesn't add up.

Does anyone have a screen shot indicating that Lee's date was indeed on the 17 August? On the other end, do we have proof that the finale was filmed on the 23? I know the media reports on the filming having wrapped said "last week" as early as August 26th, so I wouldn't be surprised if August 23 was the finale date, but I just don't see how all these dates plus travel could fit into the timeline??

Please correct me/fill in the blanks!

Margie C

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:15 am

Margie C wrote:The filming schedule is now VERY important to sleuthing me thinks! Lee's must have been the last HTD, so the 4 down to 3 rose ceremony where Courtney is sent packing must have been on the 18th. Let's just say the 18th for argument's sake. And the finale in Singapore was on the 23 August, or at least as I've been seeing posted tonight, is that right?

If that's the case, then Georgia would have had three Sydney-based dates and then flown to Singapore for two if not three more dates and then the finale in 5 days? It doesn't add up.

Does anyone have a screen shot indicating that Lee's date was indeed on the 17 August? On the other end, do we have proof that the finale was filmed on the 23? I know the media reports on the filming having wrapped said "last week" as early as August 26th, so I wouldn't be surprised if August 23 was the finale date, but I just don't see how all these dates plus travel could fit into the timeline??

Please correct me/fill in the blanks!

The filming schedule lists Aug 26th as the FRC that is when Georgia handed out her final rose to the F1.

Regarding the HTDs, I am just going by what AAL posted about when they were filmed, none of the Dimex HTD BTS pics have dates on them that I have seen.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Margie C Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:22 am

Thanks Mercieme! I don't know where I thought I read that FRC was filmed on 23rd, not 26th August, but yes, that of course makes sense in terms of fitting on all those dates in.

Margie C

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:39 am

^ interest thing about the filming schedule. This article was posted on the 26th of August saying that last night (25th August) the first promo aired...

Would they post this without knowing F1? Especially considering Lee is in it?

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/channel-10-releases-first-trailer-for-the-new-season-of-the-bachelorette/news-story/26da8112a0e556556294a22446e8a582
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 72 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 44 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy