SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 5 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 38 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Memories - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:33 am

^ This excited me a lot, but I don't want to get my hopes up too high. I adore Matty. I love the last hashtag, and the reference to whiskey sours... he had with GL on their dancing date.

Thanks for posting.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Memories - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:37 am

Sundy wrote:I sincerely hope I am wrong because I'm crushing hard on Lee. These IG pics are public and were posted 2 days after the FRC. Mattys sister liked the last pic. Interested in your thoughts. The last hashtag did me in

Memories - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 DBE199E4-3C71-4250-9582-2356C6518872Memories - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 40E99E46-75EE-4C40-9C2A-3E1562B8174FMemories - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 6A698416-3D2A-4EE9-BF9B-6B090AD1F4D6

2 days after the FRC - I would have thought Georgia and her F1 would have been lying low together in Singapore? Don't they usually spend a week or something straight after.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:39 am

^Georgia was spotted arriving back in AU at the airport supposedly the next day after FRC.

For comparison, Richie spent just 1 night with Alex and was also papped with Osher arriving in Sydney.

It's the US series that has them spend about 2 days together post FRC before flying back to the US from the FRC location.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:43 am

Just Looking wrote:
Sundy wrote:I sincerely hope I am wrong because I'm crushing hard on Lee. These IG pics are public and were posted 2 days after the FRC. Mattys sister liked the last pic. Interested in your thoughts. The last hashtag did me in

2 days after the FRC - I would have thought Georgia and her F1 would have been lying low together in Singapore?  Don't they usually spend a week or something straight after.

Daily Mail article on morning of Mon 29 August talks about her arriving back at airport from the finale "over the weekend"... so she must have flown back on 27th or 28th.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:43 am

Not sure what to read into it, but I thought the first comment was interesting "Hates a whisky sour". That sounds like a comment that might be a friend consoling Matty for not winning.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:47 am

solaroo wrote:Not sure what to read into it, but I thought the first comment was interesting "Hates a whisky sour".  That sounds like a comment that might be a friend consoling Matty for not winning.

Maybe? I took it just as a joke, with the warheads hashtag and sour faces. Why would they order whiskey sours if he isn't F1? Then again, why say "#chickendinner" if he is F1 because surely they're not allowed to say that if they know.

Seriously, this does my head in.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:47 am

I think with Georgia arriving back on the 27th or 28th, that Matty being out in Aus on the 28th is too soon for F1. He would have had to come almost straight from the airport. Sounds to me more like consolation drinks for an F2. Hashtag could represent Matty still being a winner in his sisters eyes?

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:50 am

LovingLove wrote:
Just Looking wrote:

2 days after the FRC - I would have thought Georgia and her F1 would have been lying low together in Singapore?  Don't they usually spend a week or something straight after.

Daily Mail article on morning of Mon 29 August talks about her arriving back at airport from the finale "over the weekend"... so she must have flown back on 27th or 28th.

Was the FRC on the 26th?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:53 am

Just Looking wrote:
LovingLove wrote:
Just Looking wrote:

Was the FRC on the 26th?

Yes, according to the filming schedule that AAL put together in link below.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3785-bachelorette-australia-georgia-love-season-2-episode-and-filming-schedule-breakdown-minimal-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:54 am

Emayem wrote:I think with Georgia arriving back on the 27th or 28th, that Matty being out in Aus on the 28th is too soon for F1. He would have had to come almost straight from the airport. Sounds to me more like consolation drinks for an F2. Hashtag could represent Matty still being a winner in his sisters eyes?

Honestly, IMO I don't think it's too soon for him to be out if he just got home, it's only an 8 hour flight. We came home from overseas two weeks ago and headed straight out for dinner to celebrate being home. Whether he was F1 or F2 he would have wanted to be with family and they were probably cheering to just have him back in their regular life again. Just MO.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:54 am

IMO - even if it's not said out loud F1 or F2 is pretty clear to the families. Plus Matty looks like he would have just the worst pokerface...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:55 am

Just wondering @Sundy whose IG account is @sarclifton ?
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 38 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy