SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 41 of 72 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 56 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MensFashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:39 am

Is media happening tmrw with the F1 and F2? I'm so confused...

Have either one been spotted flying?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

MensFashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:40 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:If the DM had the F1 spoiler, we would get it today, wouldn't we? So maybe there is no spoiler, and we'll be going in blind?

They possibly have nothing other than what is merely speculation. All season. Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:44 am

Aww MensFashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 1f60d MensFashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 1f60d MensFashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 1f60d

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-Australia-2016-Matty-Lee-Jake-Quotes-42616732#opening-slide
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:07 am

Georgia really had some great guys this season yes

The best group of men I have ever watched, and more than just what they look like. Each of the guys were respectful and genuine and they should be proud of how they carried themselves on the show.

No matter the outcome, I hope they all find happiness and love and great opportunities come their way! beatingheart

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:12 am

brownravens wrote:Is media happening tmrw with the F1 and F2? I'm so confused...

I don't know about being spotted flying considering that we are not even sure if GL will show up in Sydney for media rounds on Friday.

Anyways, F3 exit interviews (print media) should be released after the episode tonight into Thursday since IMO the F3 has already done their interview already. Also F3 typically does a couple of radio interviews on Thursday morning and has appeared on the project and other shows. But with everything going on with GL, I won't be surprised if they don't follow the typical interview script.

Lovely that the guys got all along this season, really one of a kind IMO. I even read Sam's interview that he said he speaks to Rhys once a week despite all the manufactured drama between them giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@romance realist Matty's red carpet arrival was always posted, I believe? I just can't watch it.

I recall him saying something about finding someone to sweep him off his feet. I think that is the theme for this season... "sweep off feet" and in regards to G & M

@AAL I think I just haven't watched it properly until now.  
So false alarm, nothing added, it is a similar format to others.
Can't believe I haven't imprinted every bit of Matty footage to memory.
I am really not concentrating well on my work this past week.
it occurred to me, given women make the world go around, that the productivity levels around the country must plummet near Bach/ette finale times.
Embarressed! dizzy

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:25 am

mercieme wrote:
brownravens wrote:Is media happening tmrw with the F1 and F2? I'm so confused...

I don't know about being spotted flying considering that we are not even sure if GL will show up in Sydney for media rounds on Friday.

Anyways, F3 exit interviews (print media) should be released after the episode tonight into Thursday since IMO the F3 has already done their interview already. Also F3 typically does a couple of radio interviews on Thursday morning and has appeared on the project and other shows. But with everything going on with GL, I won't be surprised if they don't follow the typical interview script.

Lovely that the guys got all along this season, really one of a kind IMO. I even read Sam's interview that he said he speaks to Rhys once a week despite all the manufactured drama between them giggling

But there's traditionally a lot of in person F1/F2 interviews on the thursday morning and also given Georgia's family situation - I would be shocked if the F1 didn't want to watch with her... So I guess if Matty flies down that's a spoiler and if Lee flies up and back before the finale air then that's a spoiler... Where are the damn paps when you need them?!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:30 am

brownravens wrote:
mercieme wrote:

But there's traditionally a lot of in person F1/F2 interviews on the thursday morning and also given Georgia's family situation - I would be shocked if the F1 didn't want to watch with her... So I guess if Matty flies down that's a spoiler and if Lee flies up and back before the finale air then that's a spoiler... Where are the damn paps when you need them?!

Correct about the F1/F2 interviews as well on finale day but like you said who knows if there will be one this time. Sydney to Melbourne is one hour flight, correct? @fifty posted that the show uses Quantas so maybe we can be on the lookout for flights from Melbourne to Sydney and vice versa. Both Nikki and Alex were papped arriving at the airport Weds evening last season for the F1/F2 radio interviews. So if no pap pics then we can deduce that something different is going to happen or maybe they used a private charter to fly the guys to wherever incognito....i have no idea how things will go down with interviews at all.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:36 am

If the guys are flying or at airports I think it will be spoiled by DM and paparazzi as it has been for past seasons.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:53 am

Shouldn't there be more spoiler out in the media by now? Where is that travel agent lady - did she lose her job? Aaaarggh! I NEED spoilers! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:56 am

I am loving that there is no F1 spoiler yet. I hope it stays that way and can be sleuthed. Nerve-wracking yes, but more fun, imo.

Only one more day! MensFashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I am loving that there is no F1 spoiler yet. I hope it stays that way and can be sleuthed. Nerve-wracking yes, but more fun, imo.

Only one more day! MensFashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 1710264613

I am soooo impatient! Just want to know so that I can have tissues nearby if needed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 72 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 56 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy