SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 50 of 72 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 61 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlee - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:02 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3876532/Bachelorette-star-Matty-J-appears-slip-live-interview-quizzed-code-given-Georgia.html

Back to top Go down

teamlee - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:12 pm

in_denial wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3876532/Bachelorette-star-Matty-J-appears-slip-live-interview-quizzed-code-given-Georgia.html

Interesting that DM interpreted that as Matty slipping up. Me thinks they are just doing their subtle spoiler that Matty is F1. Nothing in that interview IMO gave it away that Matty knew what the code name Michael meant.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:18 pm

I am laughing so hard right now...look at the latest Sportsbet odds. See anything unusual??

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelorette/The-Bachelorette-2892033.html?QuickLinks

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:55 pm

in_denial wrote:I am laughing so hard right now...look at the latest Sportsbet odds. See anything unusual??

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelorette/The-Bachelorette-2892033.html?QuickLinks

AH HAA HHAAA HHAAAA. Who knew bookies had a sense of humour? I'm impressed cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:10 pm

mercieme wrote:
in_denial wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3876532/Bachelorette-star-Matty-J-appears-slip-live-interview-quizzed-code-given-Georgia.html

Interesting that DM interpreted that as Matty slipping up. Me thinks they are just doing their subtle spoiler that Matty is F1. Nothing in that interview IMO gave it away that Matty knew what the code name Michael meant.

Massive onslaught on 'Matty slipped up and is therefore F1' in the media today - the last 5 DM articles have all implies he wins, therefore I am inclined to think the opposite.

Makes sense now why last night's episode was so hot & steamy with G & M - get viewers into the mindset that he's got it in the bag, follow up this morning with news articles implying he's the winner, then BAM! Lee is F1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:12 pm

@Bobette That makes sense, and I hope it's true!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:14 pm

Has anyone heard why Lee is still in Melbourne. Has it been discussed? We need to watch Mattys feet
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:17 pm

in_denial wrote:I am laughing so hard right now...look at the latest Sportsbet odds. See anything unusual??

That's hilarious that they have Osher as one of the choices to bet on. cantstopl teamlee - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 3806527698

They're just pulling people's legs at this point giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:20 pm

The more media hinted it's Matty, the more I'm convinced it's Lee.
Sigh, I know it's gonna be Lee, I just hate to see Matty heartbroken.

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:30 pm

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm so desperate for a SM spoiler or anything to put me out of my misery really! And I'm not getting a scrap of work done. 8 hours to go...
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:40 pm

This is true - they were hinting Lee in the beginning - now Matty.

They hinted/spoiled about Alex just before the finale too (luggage, anyone?!).

Who knows?

Back to top Go down

Post by richmond1 Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:43 pm

solaroo wrote:I don't know about anyone else, but I'm so desperate for a SM spoiler or anything to put me out of my misery really!   And I'm not getting a scrap of work done.  8 hours to go...

Haha I have really bad anxiety today and hardly slept all night at the thought of Matty having his heart broken.. I am at work too and not getting much done except refreshing the DM website to see if a spoiler to put me out of my misery

richmond1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 72 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 61 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy