SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 58 of 72 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 65 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamLEE - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:24 pm

http://www.kiis1065.com.au/shows/kyle-jackie-o/georgia-love-opens-up-about-mums-ill-health-after-choosing-lee/

http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2016/10/georgias-mum-knew-lee-was-the-one-for-her-daughter/?adbsc=social_20161027_67305556&adbid=791750689865146368&adbpl=tw&adbpr=20644420

Back to top Go down

TeamLEE - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Miyala Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:35 pm

see2love wrote:http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2016/10/georgias-mum-knew-lee-was-the-one-for-her-daughter/?adbsc=social_20161027_67305556&adbid=791750689865146368&adbpl=tw&adbpr=20644420

I was surprised she said Cam and not Matty regarding the next bachelor.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:36 pm

https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/33024664/lee-wins-the-bachelorette-matty-j-left-heartbroken-yahoo7-be/#page1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:45 pm

I'm so happy the secret is out and she can be with Lee to support her.
He has gone through a similar situation himself so would be a crutch for her no doubt.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:47 pm

Even though I don't want Matty to be the next bachelor I find it weird that Georgia would say she prefer Cam over Matty.

I would love to know the rational behind that.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:50 pm

Well Matty has said he doesnt want the gig so Ii guess she is puttimg Cam in the mix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:03 pm

Miyala wrote:
see2love wrote:http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2016/10/georgias-mum-knew-lee-was-the-one-for-her-daughter/?adbsc=social_20161027_67305556&adbid=791750689865146368&adbpl=tw&adbpr=20644420

I was surprised she said Cam and not Matty regarding the next bachelor.

Me too - but it could be a selfish move on her part, in case it doesn't work out with her and Lee! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:14 pm

see2love wrote:Well Matty has said he doesnt want the gig so Ii guess she is puttimg Cam in the mix
Lee is tight with cam so perhaps as a couple they will be closer to him than the others?

Anyway since when have they really taken the previous Leads opinion when picking the next one laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:15 pm

Well, it's been interesting reading the comments this morning on social media. The backlash doesn't appear to be quite as large as with Richie and Alex (thank goodness!). Much more positive, although it was to be expected that some think Georgia strung Matty along.

Does concern me that people are still commenting that Georgia has made a mistake due to Lee being a "player" and "fake". Regardless of whether this is true or not, people should be backing off in light of Georgia's family situation IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:26 pm

in_denial wrote:
Sundy wrote:Before I start this please know it's not to cause distress at all regarding Matty. I genuinely believe he was invested in Georgia. But onFitzy and Wippa this morning they were talking about The Bach and Fitzy asked Wippa about Matty trying to pick up wippas kids babysitter on IG. Wippa said that is what he was told and seemed uncomfortable and moved the convo along. IMO Matty wins too, this interest he gets will be through the roof. I hope he heals quickly. Again not trying to stir the pot and I don't know if there is any basis in it, just reporting what I heard. If anyone want to listen it's about 7.10-7.30am Mark

I don't get this- why is it a problem if he is single? Just a genuine question, not having a dig. Is it because he should still be heartbroken over Georgia in people's minds? I will have a listen to understand better.

It's not a problem. Just reporting what I heard
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:30 pm

These are hilarious! Sportsbet has a sense of humour...

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/entertainment/the-bachelorette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:43 pm

ElonM wrote:Even though I don't want Matty  to be the next bachelor I find it weird that Georgia would say she prefer Cam over Matty.

I would love to know the rational behind that.

I really don't want Cam as the next Bachelor, he's a lovely guy, but IMO not suited to being the lead, too much like Richie, the press and social media would rip him apart. It's gotta be Matty, or someone new.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 72 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 65 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy