SELECT CONTENT

Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion Empty Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:54 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:There is a girl, Alexis Waters, who follows Whitney, Jasmine G., Lauren, Briana and others from the show.  I noticed that Olivia, Lauren and Briana follow her back.  Is she on the show?

Her IG is private but is awatazzz.  Same name for Twitter.

In looking at her Twitter account she hasn't posted since mid September.  Looks like she just started following some of the girls and vice versa.  

This may be a stretch but is she Vanessa?  Is it possible the magazine has the wrong name?
I think she may be this girl from the series of IG bts pics that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] found awhile back:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sources: photo I cropped from BBF post by coolangel found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] + profile pic from awatazzz IG account as sleuthed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mindless wrote:She doesn't look like Vanessa to me, but then again I haven't seen the pics that were in the magazine. She must've been on the show though if she's following so many of the others. Maybe she's the girl from the group date who people thought was Raven?

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 16, 2017 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion Empty Re: Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:57 pm

Great sleuthing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes !! Yay another potential contestant found by BBF!

Bringing this over to compare. Sadly I don't think it's Vanessa either.

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:week 3 (Oct 1) 1-1 date

"Zero Gravity Experience airplane ride at Long Beach Airport in Ca"
- reportedly named Vanessa

snipped
We do not know her last name yet. Some have been sleuthing, but no name yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion Empty Re: Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:21 pm

I am in awe of your excellent detective skills :lookout[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and everyone else who has been able to mine SM for so many clues & pics! clapping! You guys & all the other awesome posters/mods/admin in this forum make live sleuthing/discussion during filming so much fun Smiley  2pop wine

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:02 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:I am in awe of your excellent detective skills :lookout, @sportsgirl6, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and everyone else who has been able to mine SM for so many clues & pics! clapping! You guys & all the other awesome posters/mods/admin in this forum make live sleuthing/discussion during filming so much fun Smiley  2pop wine

Thank you so much [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I enjoy this site so much especially everyone working together to sleuth. It is a lot of fun!

So, I believe we now have all 25 contestants correct? That is counting Vanessa and Alexis separately.

Great job everyone :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:29 am

Twitter:

Facebook:

Linkedin

Alexis Waters, google:

Acting/modeling profile:

Went to Mont Clair State University in New Jersey.  Is 23.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:59 am

sportsgirl76 wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:I am in awe of your excellent detective skills :lookout, @sportsgirl6, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and everyone else who has been able to mine SM for so many clues & pics! clapping! You guys & all the other awesome posters/mods/admin in this forum make live sleuthing/discussion during filming so much fun Smiley  2pop wine

Thank you so much [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  I enjoy this site so much especially everyone working together to sleuth.  It is a lot of fun!

So, I believe we now have all 25 contestants correct?  That is counting Vanessa and Alexis separately.  

Great job everyone :yes:
No problem & I agree ... working together to sleuth is awesome :yes: 
I just read in another thread that RS tweeted that there are 30 contestants. Packed season!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have speculated 30 contestants for some time now. yes

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:14 pm

Does anyone know when she started following or had SM activities?? Trying to lockdown some of the elims. Thanks for any info you can give

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:24 pm

Alexis
Bachelorette
contestant biography

Hometown: Secaucus, NJ

Height: 5'6"

Tattoos: Yes. I have an Aries symbol on my wrist and "smile with the rising sun" on my left hip.

All-time favorite movies: Good Will Hunting, Titanic, Tristan and Isolde

If you could be any animal, which one and why? Dolphin or dog. I love the ocean and dogs are very active!

How would you describe yourself as a lover? Caring, romantic, honest

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Move to Miami alone!

What are five things you can't live without? My family, my dog, my best friend, my fake eyelashes and whitening strips

What is your most embarrassing moment? My ex-boyfriend telling me I had a mustache at a Giants game.

If you could be a fictional character, who would you be and why? The Little Mermaid. Who doesn't want to be a mermaid?

What are you most afraid of? E.T. the alien

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:40 pm

She looks like Jade.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:21 pm

Alexis Waters, 23

"Alexis is an aspiring dolphin trainer and she takes that to heart on night one. She makes a splash on night one, pun definitely intended. She has probably the most memorable entrance this season; she tries to make a big first impression and we will see if Nick is into it. As I said, Nick really gave the women a wide berth and let them go for it on night one. Alexis should be thankful for that. I will say this for Alexis too: She committed to character 100 percent and I respect that."
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:54 pm

Did she come in dressed like a mermaid and then jump in the pool? I sense a gimmicky entrance.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alexis Waters - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+37
jessietrey
Mgrissom
mprssdbyu
Cila51290
Swiss Girl