SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:45 pm

OnePromise wrote:I agree with those that have Danielle, Rachel, Vanessa and Whitney in the F6. I like Raven and Kristina but get the feeling that they are a bit young in life for Nick at this point in his life. I'd love to be proven wrong but as it stands I'm thinking that no matter who makes it to the F6, those women listed above will be the F4. I'm also hoping for a surprise contestant as none of the women above screams a perfect match for Nick. Hopefully, I will be surprised.

IKR?! Praying Pls have more surprise contestants?.....though I'm waiting to hear more about this Vanessa grl she is a mystery at the moment Suspect even though Kristina is young I'm hoping she might be a interesting contestant? I wonder what age she was adopted from Russia ?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:45 am

Yep my F4 look like a very scripted season... The woman with a tragic past.  The model with a heart of gold.  The successful, career driven woman. And the mystery woman. My bet is that Nick goes for the mystery woman... unless they throw us a good curve ball. Here's to hoping!!!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:50 am

Beach Lover wrote:Which Elizabeth? Whitelaw?  I'm behind on all the sleuthing but I thought Jade's friend Elizabeth (Sandoz) was spoiled as going home early by RS?
Yea, Elizabeth Whitelaw imo is still there. Elizabeth Sandoz was spoiled here first on both counts- being on the show and going home.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:55 am

OnePromise wrote:Yep my F4 look like a very scripted season... The woman with a tragic past.  The model with a heart of gold.  The successful, career driven woman. And the mystery woman. My bet is that Nick goes for the mystery woman... unless they throw us a good curve ball. Here's to hoping!!!

Could this mystery woman be Venessa? RS said he would release info on her soon but that's like two weeks ago? I bet he didn't have much.
Raven, Whitney and Elizabeth seem too young me, jmo of course

Just read RS tweet. He said there are 30 contestants this season.
ETA: Sorry but can't help but pat myself on the back:
this is what I posted 9/24 on SM thread:
BACHELOR 21 - NICK VIALL - MEDIA SM VIDS - DISCUSSION - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*
"Is it possible there will be more than 25 women because Nick was supposedly picked as the lead in the last minute, so they added more specifically for him? Kind of like Jillians season ?" Hugesmile

Last edited by sdmom on Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:05 am

Was it RS or someone else that said there was a contestant that is a dead ringer for Ivanka Trump? I think the blond on the BSB group date may be that girl.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Interesting - wonder which ones would have been originals and which ones new ones...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:11 am

Stacia620 wrote:Was it RS or someone else that said there was a contestant that is a dead ringer for Ivanka Trump? I think the blond on the BSB group date may be that girl.

Think that was fleiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], it was MF who said that. And I agree with you. I think it's the same girl. Since we don't know her name anyways, we should just call her Ivanka Trump look-alike in the meantime. giggling She is visible in practically every picture since the BSB date. I think she is the one sitting in the St.Thomas group date pic.

My guesses for F6 are Vanessa, Danielle M, Rachel, Whitney, Ivanka Trump look-alike and a surprise contestant.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:27 am

I am going with Danielle M, Vanessa(epi 3 date), Rachel, Elizabeth W, Raven, and Whitney

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:39 am

I feel like there's a surprise contestant in the f6, with how coy RS is being. I feel like Rachel, Danielle m, Raven, and Vanessa are probably in it. I'm not sure about the other two.

He seemed to pay special attention to Kristina at the BSB and she has that petite brunette look going he likes, so maybe she'll sneak in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:48 am

Or it could be ... a mystery returning contestant! Hugesmile

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:02 am

I think Whitney, Elizabeth, Raven, Kristina, Dani and Rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit