SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 72 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 47 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neworleans - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:39 pm

^ thanks! I learned a few things about US geography by posting and reading this forum!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

neworleans - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:43 pm

sdmom wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] how about Jonesboro? Is it closer to Hoxie  than Memphis? The reason I asked is someone from Jonesboro also tweeted seeing Nick the day after Raven's HTD.
Where can I find that tweet sdmom?  I can't find it anywhere

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:43 pm

We do our best to keep the forum educational. :yes:

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:47 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Okay, I don't read RS site...just try to follow what is posted here. What did he say about HTDS of the girls? When did they begin and end according to RS? Does anyone know exactly what he said when he laid out the schedule for them? I'm almost sure I read Rachel was the first on Oct 30 this past Sunday?

Sorry to double post, but to answer your question

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bblake wrote:Bringing this over from the Eliminated Contestants ND thread. List of girls/hometowns to keep an eye on
bblake wrote:CONFIRMED HOMETOWNS:
Rachel - 10/30 (Dallas, Texas) - per RS
Raven - 11/1 (Hoxie, Arkensas) - per RS - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

UNKNOWN/POSSIBLE HOMETOWNS: 
Astrid (Florida or Charlotte, North Carolina) - IG still deactivated (possibly in NOLA group photos Ep5)
BSB blonde - Will fill in info when we find out her name laugh out loud (St Thomas boat group date Ep6)
Elizabeth W (Chicago) Not confirmed to be in any leaked photos from filming, IG still deactivated
Kristina (Lexington, Kentucky) No changes in IG followers/following (Waukesha group photo Ep4)
Vanessa - Hometown/SM accounts unknown (Zero Gravity 1-on-1 Ep3)
Whitney (Minnesota) - Tweet saying that Nick is coming to Minnesota, post from sister implying that Whitney isn't home yet (NOLA group photos Ep5)

Also, to add a few things
Nick seen in Miami airport, picture proof 10/30
Two unconfirmed tweets, both posted 11/2, Nick in Jonesboro (9 am Central time), in Malibu (8 am pacific time). IMO, one is a mistake
RC tonight, picture proof, in Brooklyn

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] its in the SM no discussion, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But here's the actual tweet:
Pam‏ @pamjustpam
@viallnicholas28 saw you this morning in my hometown! If you're still in town tonight, lets watch the Cubs win the WS!
Nov 2, 2016
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:51 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Okay, I don't read RS site...just try to follow what is posted here. What did he say about HTDS of the girls? When did they begin and end according to RS? Does anyone know exactly what he said when he laid out the schedule for them? I'm almost sure I read Rachel was the first on Oct 30 this past Sunday?
Not that I believe everything that RS says.....not by a long shot, but he said the first HTD was with Rachel on the 30th.  Then with Raven as the second one on the 1st.  then the last one on the 3rd.

Obviously he's missing one along the way.  IMO, that one is on the 29th in the Miami area.  The only ones that we know of are Astrid in Tampa.  He's stated that there are 4 HTD's by saying the F4 rc is tonight.  Therefore, IMO, it is Oct 29 that he's missing.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks! No way he's seen in AR at 9 am central time which is 7 am in California, flying 4 hours to CA, then in Malibu at 8 am when the tweet was posted, unless he is Harry Potter. That's why I keep saying I think the Malibu sighting is incorrect. Jmo.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] its in the SM no discussion, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But here's the actual tweet:
Pam‏ @pamjustpam
@viallnicholas28 saw you this morning in my hometown! If you're still in town tonight, lets watch the Cubs win the WS!
Nov 2, 2016
Thanks so much....so since he was also in Malibu at 9:45am ish....are they both right??  OR could the Jonesborro one happened hours before it and finally posting it??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:56 pm

So if he KNOWS who F4 are and they began on OCT 30 according to him...something is amiss. He has screwed up somewhere because if we have a true F4 and according to him we do have 4 girls left, RC wouldn't be until tomorrow....I think I"ll just rely on the info sleuthers here come up with...cause his is not matching up to be in the know.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:57 pm

Don't we wish when people post on sm, they specify the exact when, where and who? That will help us so much! Lol.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:02 am

sdmom wrote:Don't we wish when people post on sm, they specify the exact when, where and who? That will help us so much! Lol.

And the exact time, and specify time zone please. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:11 am

So is the concencus now that there is no way he could be seen in Malibu when that tweet happened??  OR could the tweet from Jonesboro of happened hours earlier??  If that is the case, then taking in the time difference, when a flight could of happened, the LA tweet is still viable.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 72 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 47 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit