SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 72 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 50 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:22 pm

Interesting! Those two have always been my preseason faves, although I'm curious to see what went wrong with the mysterious Vanessa. If Rachel is F1, I could see Kristina being the Bachelorette. She could be the Kacie B that never was, although an upgraded version because she has a tragic backstory laugh out loud I'm guessing the 'Survivor' clue = Kristina because she grew up in an orphanage in Russia, and Chicken Parm = Whitney because ???

ETA: Someone should tweet the F4 at RS and see if he has a sudden change of heart and decides to "exclusively reveal" the F4 in his column tomorrow laugh out loud

Last edited by bblake on Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

TeamRachel - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:25 pm

Meh!hmmm  Among those 4, Rachel for the win! Kristina for the Bachelorette.. She does have a different backstory than any of the past bachelorettes.

I had truly hoped that there were 1-2 mystery names in the F4.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:27 pm

OK, I am officially [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. She seems smart, fun, confident. So, until I learn more about her and the others, go Rachel!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you are welcome to join me Smiley

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:31 pm

So Whitney, Kristina, Raven and Rachel are the final 4?

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes! Oh it was forever ago but I so loved Kacie B. I have liked Kristina since the BSB date. Rachel for Nick though, I could get behind that.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for Bachelorette! For Nick, idk.

Any clues as to who got cut at final 4??

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I've been told Whitney and Kristina get HTD's!

Thanks to the person who shared that with me, much appreciated!

for you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]; thank you so much! And, for the update on Vanessa. Kristina, Whitney and Raven resemble each other. It will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Yup even I am officially [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] now! yes

So from RS's clues, looks like Kristina was the 'Survivor' and Whitney was for 'Chicken Parm'. Was that coz Whitney can't eat 'Chicken Parmesan' since she is a model?  cheeky  Okay, that was mean! laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:41 pm

idk why, but i am team whitney, although my favorites don't usually go even up to f2, so what the heck do i know... Smiley interesting f4 indeed. imo
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:50 pm

Wow, I'm kind of suprised! Seems like more of a generic, vanilla final four than I was expecting (other than Rachel). I did think that Vanessa was gone, from how RS wrote about her. It will be interesting to see what the girls are like in real life, as Raven and Kristina didn't seem like super alpha, extroverted personalities he usually goes for, but social media and video snippets can be misleading. 

Is whitney likely the girl that was let go at F4 from her FB log in or was it probably a family member or something? 

(imo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:50 pm

I do think that Rachel is the best suited to him out of the F4, but I don't want her to win, because I'm selfish and want her as the Bachelorette laugh out loud So Whitney for the win!

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:05 pm

coolangel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Yup even I am officially [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] now! yes

So from RS's clues, looks like Kristina was the 'Survivor' and Whitney was for 'Chicken Parm'. Was that coz Whitney can't eat 'Chicken Parmesan' since she is a model?  cheeky  Okay, that was mean! laugh out loud

I am even meaner : her legs are so skinny liken chicken's so "chicken parm" for her!
She is beautiful but I think she can put more weight on her

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 72 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 50 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit