SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 72 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 56 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:47 pm

A tweet from someone saying "rumour has it Nick's coming to Minnesota" and her sister posting on IG that she misses her. Then someone who's friends with her on Facebook said that she was seen online and that her HTD was supposed to be on the 1st November (the day of Raven's) but she didn't make it. But then GA heard from a source that she did make it, so really who knows laugh out loud

There were no photos from any of his hometowns (except for one photo of Raven's) so it's hard to say with 100% certainty. Her sister did disappear off Twitter and Instagram for nearly a week while hometowns were being filmed though.

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:49 pm

Ok...so if we add Danielle M back into the possible top 4, we have 2 models, a dental hygenist, retail/business owner (who's already been eliminated by info shared) and a lawyer.  

And they're supposed to match up with model, semi-professional reality tv star Nick? laugh out loud Ok...still thinking its one of the models for the win just for the convenience and opportunities, but maybe he'll surprise me and actually, legit fall for someone.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:52 pm

It would make me so happy if Danielle M was back in the running! The girl tweeting RS said that DM's 5 mutual friends she got a HTD and that she wasn't there for her brothers engagement. Her SM definitely showed changes, but I don't think it's crazy to think TPTB might be using it to mislead us or that her family changed it, since Raven's IG showed changes too.

Could the chicken parm clue fit her at all?

IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:57 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Ok...so if we add Danielle M back into the possible top 4, we have 2 models, a dental hygenist, retail/business owner (who's already been eliminated by info shared) and a lawyer.  
Danielle is still working as a nurse, so she's not a full time model. She's currently working for Vanderbilt, I think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] discovered it back when Dani was first found.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:06 pm

I think sometimes we put too much into SM.
I know for a good year my daughter was engaged I had full use of certain of her SM and did. (w her permission)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:09 pm

bblake wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Ok...so if we add Danielle M back into the possible top 4, we have 2 models, a dental hygenist, retail/business owner (who's already been eliminated by info shared) and a lawyer.  
Danielle is still working as a nurse, so she's not a full time model. She's currently working for Vanderbilt, I think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] discovered it back when Dani was first found.

Ok, thanks!  I didn't go back and look at her thread and for some reason had forgotten the nursing info.  So still does some modeling [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].

Need to go look back at her thread. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:24 pm

Yes, was told she still works as a nurse at Vanderbilt, but the entertainment thing is what she really wants now.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks!  

So she and Nick might be on the same page after all?  
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:28 pm

If Dani is still there, how would she fit into the picture?? Meaning, where would her HTD be and could it fit into the schedule we have??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:31 pm

Danielle had the first 1 on 1, right?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:34 pm

Would love if Danielle is still there

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Me too. It seems so unlikely though.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 72 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 56 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit