SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 11 of 61 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 36 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:16 pm

fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 11 1f494 Absolutely heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers go out to Georgia and her family.  

'My heart is utterly broken': Georgia Love loses her mother Belinda to pancreatic cancer... days after meeting her daughter's new The Bachelorette love Lee Elliott

Lee commented on Georgia's touching tribute to her mother...
Those we love don't go away,
They walk beside us every day,
Unseen, unheard but always near,
Still loved, still missed & very dear

fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 11 Article-3889556-39E9625100000578-558_964x444
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3889556/Georgia-Love-loses-mother-Belinda-pancreatic-cancer-days-meeting-daughter-s-new-Bachelorette-love-Lee-Elliott.html

My heart is utterly broken. 7 weeks ago we were sipping cocktails in Italy. 7 months ago you weren't even sick. How is it possible you're no longer here? Mum, you were my first friend and my best friend, my rock, the one who knew me better than anyone in the world and who supported and backed me through every single thing I did. You were the one I went to for advice, the one I shared every story with and the one who was always there to pick me up. There is so much more I need and want to share with you. I have no idea how to even begin to say goodbye. I love you, Mum, and will continue to every single day. "If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart. I'll stay there forever." by @georgiealove

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:29 pm

More grateful than ever that she has Lee supporting her through this.

My heart breaks for them

ETA: It feels like her mom fought so damn hard to stay alive to see Georgia find her love beatingheart
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:11 pm

Terribly sad news.

Hopefully Georgia will find some comfort in that her mother liked Lee and passed knowing that her daughter was truly loved by a caring considerate man.

Sending all my thoughts and prayers to Georgia's family.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:48 pm

So very sad. much love to Georgia and her family
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:52 pm

It's wonderful she got to meet Lee. This last year has been such a difficult time, continued prayers and strength to Georgia, family and friends.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:54 pm

Heart-breaking. Prayers for Georgia & family.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 11 8367-910 fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 11 I_got_13 fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 11 E5kqdm15 fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 11 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:12 pm

My deepest condolences to Georgia and her family. It really puts things into perspective what truly matters. I am glad that Lee and her Mother were able to meet, and that Belinda knew Georgia had found a best-friend and partner who would love and support her through this heartbreaking time.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:07 pm

So so so sad... our prayers for Georgia and family.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:27 pm

I am hoping that Georgia, her Dad and Katie are able to take solace in Belinda being released from her pain. I know that she will be with them all the rest of their days. The beauty of her love and spirit will be a source of comfort to them forever. In the moment of loss...I hope they can take solace and in the memories of happy times, laughter, love and the blessing that is Belinda. A mothers love never ends......
For Georgia....I hope Lee is her rock and a strong shoulder to cry on. I am so happy Belinda met Lee...shared a laugh...told him he was her favorite and was able to know her sweet Georgia had a man who would put her first and love her unconditionally.
Prayers and kind thoughts to them all.....May God Bless their journey. fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 11 1f64f  fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 11 1f49e
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:01 am

@Seabear Lovely post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:37 am

@Seabear beautiful :tissuebox
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:54 pm

Having serious withdrawals.

Any news on how they're doing?
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 61 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 36 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom