SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 17 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

photoshoot - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 17 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:17 am

awwww Lee's sister commented on his post as well! So lovely to see the love and support with the families. Truly a beautiful and meant to be couple PINKHEART  

@kristyellio So much love for my darling brother @leeroyelliott and the gorgeous @georgiealove. Couldn't be happier for you both and rapt to have Miss G as part of our family. ❤️❤️❤️
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

photoshoot - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 17 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Just Looking Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:16 am

I feel so happy to read these latest posts. I do love them both and their families too. If G has to do some work in Sydney, it's not that much of a commute in the short term and it sounds like they can work it out together. All the best LoveLee

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:30 am

Lee is an absolute gem. I am so happy that he and Georgia found each other. They have gone through so much and it seems to just bring them closer. I hope happiness and love continue to bless them as a couple. I love that both of their families are so supportive of their relationship. Nice comment by Lee's sister.

I wish Georgia's new job was in Melbourne but I am keeping the faith that they will make it work with the distance of Sydney. I doubt Georgia would move if she thought it would cost her the relationship with Lee. Maybe they will both spent time in both places if it is possible with Lee's job. Whatever they decide I wish them the best.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:06 pm

Totally melting over Lee's post.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by coconutgurl Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:32 pm

Wow is there a fanvid up for this beautiful couple? Would love to watch tneir journey all in one video...

coconutgurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:09 pm

Georgia looks stunning here.

Sam Frost and Georgia Love FINALLY cross paths

http://dailym.ai/2fF8lFC
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:44 am

I really miss seeing Georgia and Lee together.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:31 pm

Sundy wrote:Georgia looks stunning here.

Sam Frost and Georgia Love FINALLY cross paths

http://dailym.ai/2fF8lFC

She really is stunning! Gorgeous photos and event! beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:36 pm

Just Looking wrote:I really miss seeing Georgia and Lee together.
Me too! It seems like they may be seen together soon since I was informed that G and Lee may be on The Project next week together. @Sundy or anyone else heard anything to confirm this? I haven't seen anything on the tenplay site but may be missing it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:24 pm

I hope so @AllAboutLove...until then I will be watching each episode over and over and over to get my fix giggling
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:50 am

Update on Lee and Georgia: it looks like they will be on The Project together on Wednesday cheerleader

ETA:
Upcoming Week's Guests on The Project
6:30PM on TEN

WEDNESDAY (16 November)
Georgia Love & Lee
Tom Ballard
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-project/guest-list

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Update on Lee and Georgia: it looks like they will be on The Project together on Wednesday cheerleader

You beat me to it - I was just about to post this. Can't wait. So tough for Georgia but she has Lee by her side and he is no doubt supporting her and guaging when she is ready. Love him.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom